New Build of OS X Leopard

Numberzz

107 posts in this topic

It seems that as the days move forward, so do the builds of the next update to Mac OS X Leopard. 10.5.2 is a very anticipated release and it brings many features and bug fixes that were thought to be not included in the original shipping version. The install size of the latest build is said to be a bit lower than it was before, down to 1.0GB from 1.2GB. The new update also is said to fix 134 bugs from the latest version of Leopard, 10.5.1. Also included outside the installer is a package that includes a lot of graphics drivers.

index.png

index_1.png

index_2.png

Ok, this is all redundant information for the most part.

How about: When is it coming out! That is what I want to know!

I agree, this is another useless thread about the same thing. We are tired to see the same {censored} and nothing really new.

I thought this topic was saying that 10.5.2 was released so I went and installed Leopard again and went to check for updates and it said my system was up to date.. ugh I'm pissed.

I hope 10.5.2 is released soon.. they've been teasing us with this for a long time and this topic makes it even worse! lol

apple seriously is teasing us. those bastards!

I click on software update and it takes a lil' while to load. so that usually means there's a new update.

well when it finishes loading, it turns out to be a :) iweb update.

and today i clicked software update. it took a lil while, so I really thought this could be it, what we've been waiting for.

but noo its a :censored2: iphoto update.

aaaaaagaaggggggghhhhhhhhhh

release it already!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that you might have realized that the news has been a bit spacey lately because there really hasn't been any GOOD news. ;)

That's true, but filling it in with repetetive news, I think, is worse. It sort of ruins InsanelyMac's News credibility. What I like about the RSS feed here is that the news feeds isn't numerous. That way, the few ones there are the important ones and really pack a punch, unlike other sites who just barrage us with [mostly] useless updates.

a lot of graphics drivers? does this mean Mac Pros are getting more choice? Or new iMacs may be getting new cards?

It means Apple needs to make their current product's graphics cards work correctly before they even think about putting any machines with new cards out there. ;)

For the love of god, could someone just upload this build (9C30) to rapidshare or something? That way, we would all be able to stop waiting for Apple to actually release it (I mean, when it is formally released, one can just install the formal release over 9C30). This is just a point update, I don't see why it has to be so shrouded in secrecy and stuck in an endless build cycle (considering that there have been "no issues" java script:add_smilie(%22%3C_%3C%22,%22smid_12%22) with these builds since 9C23 or whatever).

Well considering that 9C30 is perhaps the final build, I really don't know at this point their plan, they probably going to start another endless build cycle until 9C35 or 9C40. I don't see a valid point to someone who already has this build to upload to rapidshare if Apple decided to release the final today or tomorrow or even next week or whatever they think is ready.