Logic 8 : extra stuff

katzr2000

18 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, im new to this forum but have been reading alot of the threads and found alot of helpful information so first and foremost thanks you :)

I have recently downloaded a cracked version of logic 8, which is working wonderfully which is great, but i just wondered if anybody knew where i could get the jampacks and apple loops to go with logic 8.

also im looking for auto-tune for logic 8 and pro tools so if anybody could point me in the right direction it would be great. ;)

logic has it's own "auto tune" style plugin, while probably not as powerful as the antares plugin, it's not bad, i think it's called pitch correction

as for the jam packs, either buy them seperately, or actually buy logic - i doubt anyone's going to host them

katzr2000: if you hurry up, you can register at gro.stnerrotoiduaorp.www (read backwards). Or I can give you an invite...

ehm.... I've tried to register at that site, but unfortunately the registration period has terminated.... the offer for the invite is still valid? :thumbsup_anim:

ehm.... I've tried to register at that site, but unfortunately the registration period has terminated.... the offer for the invite is still valid? :o

dont loose your time there

if you want the best tracker for audio appz read this backwards "ur.swenoidua"

the free registration is only open today and tomorow so hurry up!

ps: the 7 DVD´s of logic pro8 are there (and all other audio appz on this planet too)

try before you buy!

katzr2000: if you hurry up, you can register at gro.stnerrotoiduaorp.www (read backwards). Or I can give you an invite...
thanks alot for the offer but id already been shown in that direction and was waiting for the registration to come up :(
dont loose your time thereif you want the best tracker for audio appz read this backwards "ur.swenoidua"the free registration is only open today and tomorow so hurry up!ps: the 7 DVD´s of logic pro8 are there (and all other audio appz on this planet too)try before you buy!
thanks for the tip (y)

yes but affordable is all relative really. What maybe affordable to you is not affordable to myself as i have just come out of education and unable to work properly due to back problems. and im not looking for logic just the jampacks.

Silliest excuse I've read in a while. But...whatever.

Silliest excuse I've read in a while. But...whatever.

you think its silly that i have a slipped disc and arthritis through my entire body at the age of 21 to the point where i have lost my job and had to leave uni. and want to use some stuff at home to keep my knowledge up untill i get better and can get back to work. Well your human compassion amazes me.

you think its silly that i have a slipped disc and arthritis through my entire body at the age of 21 to the point where i have lost my job and had to leave uni. and want to use some stuff at home to keep my knowledge up untill i get better and can get back to work. Well your human compassion amazes me.

And you need those Jampacks for that? Protools even? Seriously...

:P

And you need those Jampacks for that? Protools even? Seriously...

:unsure:

im not a producer never have never will be. im trained in audio engineering. would just like some loops and stuff to play about with to keep my knowledge of the program. and i have protools thank you very much bought and paid for previously, so as you can see im not someone who just downloads things because i want something for free, but purely because i dont have the money, but i will be buying it in a few months.

and i suppose your gonna say now "yea right as if you would pay for something once you have got it for free". i believe in the try before you buy mentality, not the steal cos your greedy.

dont judge me by your moral compass and take me for a liar. if you dont want to believe my intentions, then fine, then stop reading the thread and go find something else to moan about. i just think your hostility is riduculous as on the next page of threads there is a never ending post about trying to crack logic 7. if my sort of questions arnt welcome here then why would that thread exsist.

See this thread and the last post by moderator:

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=84102

Anyway, you don't need all the stuff you are asking for free to "keep your skills fresh". That was my point.

and i was not asking for any software, or serials, just to be pointed in the right direction of where to look for something. and everyone else who has replied to this post has done that. thats my point