I made it on macmove.com!

Mofo-X

5 posts in this topic

Greetings,

Well, my snarky and very poorly wrote defense of the dualbooters, made front page as a second look into dual-booting, the author of macmove.com did not think dualbooting had any point whatsoever except for personal geek self esteem. :)

Regards,

{censored}-X

PS If anyone would like to comment or read my reply just visit http://www.macmove.com/mm/

I really hate MacMove.com.. the guy is so stuck up there, very much like the Paul Thurrot of WinSuperSite for Windows users.....

I made it to the first page there... was more excited about making homepage of engadget though... Nice post there, good work

:)

I love cyberspace... when it boils right down to it, there are quiet clearly defined good guys and bad guys IMO... spolied, conceited, or not... it's just a matter of how far down you go before you find that shared cause :)

• 3 weeks later...
I really hate MacMove.com.. the guy is so stuck up there, very much like the Paul Thurrot of WinSuperSite for Windows users.....

I made it to the first page there... was more excited about making homepage of engadget though... Nice post there, good work

'Cept Paul uses OS X now :sorcerer: