4 replies to this topic

Mofo-X

Mofo-X

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
Greetings,

Well, my snarky and very poorly wrote defense of the dualbooters, made front page as a second look into dual-booting, the author of macmove.com did not think dualbooting had any point whatsoever except for personal geek self esteem. :)

Regards,

{censored}-X

PS If anyone would like to comment or read my reply just visit http://www.macmove.com/mm/

Computer Guru

Computer Guru

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Hacking, Cracking
I really hate MacMove.com.. the guy is so stuck up there, very much like the Paul Thurrot of WinSuperSite for Windows users.....

I made it to the first page there... was more excited about making homepage of engadget though... Nice post there, good work

Swad

Swad

Founder.

• Administrators
  • 3,709 posts
Well, his statement, "I stand corrected… sort of" doesn't really ooze with humility. :) I'd never actually been to that site, though.

Good post, Mofo-X.

Computer Guru

Computer Guru

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Hacking, Cracking
:)

I love cyberspace... when it boils right down to it, there are quiet clearly defined good guys and bad guys IMO... spolied, conceited, or not... it's just a matter of how far down you go before you find that shared cause :)

sHARD>>

sHARD>>

All we are is dust in the wind...

• Retired
  • 976 posts

I really hate MacMove.com.. the guy is so stuck up there, very much like the Paul Thurrot of WinSuperSite for Windows users.....

I made it to the first page there... was more excited about making homepage of engadget though... Nice post there, good work

'Cept Paul uses OS X now :sorcerer:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy