Intel Wireless 2100, 2200bg, 2915bg, 3945abg, 4965agn

jalavoui

3,411 posts in this topic

iwi 2200, nsGui not working its says "" You Can not Open Application NsGui, it may be damaged or not complete""

please help, and also guide me how to use network selector for home network with password on key index 1,cuse its automatically connects to the available free network that i can not get access to because of it has ip block

Im telling you, not too sure whats wrong. There are some random builds where everything works, and I get lots of activity, and then after that, its time out after timeout. I may do a reinstall to see if that helps. Im sure the chun nan kexts arent loading properly. I'll try out this build and then its on to reinstall.

post edit: {censored} have to redownload xcode.

r1018 4965

Strangely enough this time the system did not recognise the kext immediately after install. I had to do a kextload -t to let the log going.

1. right after doing the kext load

2. after trying to initiate a scan

will reboot and see if anything's happening.

P.S. After rebooting the log seems to stop rolling. I will try to post more logs here.

P.S.2. Log 3 has the messages that kept repeating after I rebooted (the last few lines).

The networkSelector scan does not seem to make the log respond

I guess if i do another kext load it will start rolling again.

system.log1.txt

system.log2.txt

system.log3.txt

May 8 16:02:46 Forsaken kernel[0]: IOPCCard debug: en1: Discarded packet with nonexistent originating device

the driver don't tx packets

trying to fix...

this is not easy - kp expected

iwi3945 rel 1019

iwi4965 rel 1020

3945 rel 1019 -> single KP was before reboot after kext installation (on kextunload?), then - no KP's. Get timeouts, only 4th reboot was norm. And still have error "Discarded packet with nonexistent originating device" when scanning with netscan

system.txt.zip

Here's my attempt. They are all the same screen (When it stopped rolling).

Must be because my laptop's screen is only 11" >.<

Hopefully it will give you a clue.

P.S. Actually they are readable. Here's rel 1024 btw i will do rel 1026 now.

post-225423-1210269925_thumb.jpg

post-225423-1210269943_thumb.jpg

post-225423-1210269956_thumb.jpg