Swad, checking in...

Swad

23 posts in this topic

Hey all! It's been awhile since I've talked with most of you, so I just thought I'd start a thread to say hello.

Grad school is going really well, but I have 0 free minutes during my day, which means forum usage suffers (along with most other things... like, I don't know, a social life). Still, it's a blast.

So, what's new with ya'll? Anyone have any life updates they're just dying to share? :-)

I would just like to point out that although mash has absolutely no time to spend here at insanelymac, because of his schedule that allows for no more than 59 seconds of free time per day, he still manages to frequently update his blog. What ever happened to "will still be visiting and being an active member..."?

carfalkar-

If by "frequently" updating my blog you are referring to the 1-2 links I post a week, I'd suggest you hit F12 and type the word into that little tan widget. Also, you'll notice that last substantial blog entry was August. Almost all the rest are links... and you'll notice I haven't had time for those lately.

I do keep up with the news postings here, and I visit on occasion. I noticed that when I did today that I hadn't been signed in for awhile, so I thought I'd log in and say hello. I was active when I had the time to be - these days the time just isn't available. 900-1,000 pages of theory reading per week - and that's no exaggeration - doesn't leave time for much else.

Way to be a downer in a happy thread. :-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...