Good Power Supply For G5 case Mod

teknojunkie

17 posts in this topic

Yeah, I have almost everything ready to start my Modification to the case I found out that the original Apple PSU doesn't work with the motherboard so any one have any suggestions I want to stick it at the top or where the original psu was. You guys might have already seen this in my other post but wanted to put it again.

g5(1).jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Ok well I bought A new Power Supply its an Ultra X2 Modular Design one

hardocp gave that psu a horrible review. they said to run from it as fast as you can

get something by pc&c or tagan

hardocp gave that psu a horrible review. they said to run from it as fast as you can

get something by pc&c or tagan

why such a horrible review?

The ones I have read are all good oh well Im gonna use this one and see i can always return it

• 2 months later...

i havnt done it yet lol still need to get a enclousure for the powersupply right now it is in its original case. I hate it in the original case sticks out like a beast, gonna do it over summer finals are starting.

Shaanky: If you (and one other guy who wanted pics) will hold on for a couple of days, I will take the photos of mine hackintosh, with details such as 24-pin ATX black cover (that buddy wanted to see it) or atx psu mounted inside original G5 psu housing... It was not that difficult as I expected before... and it works smoothly =)

// I hope I won't forgot <_<

• 1 month later...

ok i bought the enclousure and its coming tommorw i was wondering if i could fit it in there with a full size ATX i really need this done.

i made this please tell me if it will work i think it wil

post-114885-1212641904_thumb.jpg