I have a Lenovo Y410 it makes me want to die =(
no audio no matter what I do, im going to fresh install, mach kernel and try again
Hi, I'm using Lenovo 3000 Y410 same model like you. I've download ALC262-837.zip extract and use Kext Helper to install kext.
To get Y410 sound works.
1. Turn off web cam by pressing fn+esc
2. Put Y410 to sleep mode by pressing fn+f1
3. Wake up from sleep by pressing any key.
4. Sound, bluetooth and wireless will start up to work.
Speaker out is default selected, Headphone works by selected in sound preference (Not just put Headphone into the jack).
seems that nobody like me wiz lenovo f41 at2390,the version OS of my laptop is iatkos 10.5.5,everytime i have to put it to sleep to get audio back on,such a pain ,and no headphone,mic ,just output,totally drives me crazy,i tried alcinject .kext and appleHDA.kext,but it doesnot work at all,no response ,no nothing .
i doubt the pins are the main point,and i donot how to modify them
just inform me of the updated news,thanks an awful lot
I would like to share knowledge from my Lenovo Y410 or F41 in Chinese model.
1. I using Taruga HDA patch 1.20 with ALC262-837.txt
2. After installed and reboot, I installed the ALC262-837.zip using Kext Helper, then reboot.
3. Turn off web-cam (fn+esc), and put to sleep mode (fn+f1)
4. Wake up and sound should work. Headphone work by select Headphone in sound preference, then plug headphone into the jack.
5. Mic internal not works, but external mic works through the mic jack.