Thanks to a new DSDT with Lion fixes, my 10.6.8 is booting up, but it's running rather bad (definitively not as well as 10.6.7->no wifi e.g.).
Your FakeSMC methode did not work for me, the installer still freezes...
Any other options?
Well, finally I got it. The solution was quite simple.
1) Update Chameleon to latest version of Chimera (new bootloader from tonymacx)
2) Create a second partition, about 8 GB
3) Mount the Lion.dmg
4) Use xMove and install it to the previously created partition to prepare the installer
5) Boot with Chimera to the Installer partition
6) Install over your Snow Leopard without problems and no freeze
8) Profit! ;-)
Seems like Lion is working much better than 10.6.8 (at the first view everything seems to work)