Time between posts without auto-combining posts together?

3 posts in this topic

I have a problem - when I'm replying multiple times to a thread, if I do it within a certain period of time it combines my post with my previous post, and then jumbles all of the words together without line breaks. This is SUPER annoying as I'm running a support thread on the Bad Axe 2 and sometimes make several replies within the span of a few minutes. Then I have to go back in and reformat the post and break it up a bit.

What is the time limit between posts? Or is there a trick to making it not combine? I've tried replying, making a new reply, clicking the quote button and replying, etc., but nothing seems to work ;)

Hi.

I have noted this problem down but thanks for bringing it back up. I am creating a fix as we speak which should solve the issue. This should be fixed real soon :offtopic:

Thanks

- Suhail

Hi.

I have noted this problem down but thanks for bringing it back up. I am creating a fix as we speak which should solve the issue. This should be fixed real soon :(

Thanks

- Suhail

Ooh thanks! I have 5 or 6 replies sometimes and it kills me when it clumps it together :P