Logic 6 Pro / 7

minko

47 posts in this topic

hi aduan ..i have it working fine on my tiger x86 pc...its logic pro 7.1 ...let me know if it works for ya..

hi jccool

Sorry to ask you again, you can check it out if it's Pro or Express version by checking reference-->audio-->general-->plug-in delay compensation , if you get "All" choose , so it's Pro version.

Thanks again!

Aduan

Well I finally sucessfully run PPC software and make some test here:

1)Logic Pro 7 (and 7.1) impossible to run , I have usb Xskey running well on Power G5 , but on PC x86 , when I run Logic Pro version, shows " cannot find Xskey " though I plug my Xskey in USB interface .and I download Apple's XSkeyUpdater on http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/xskeyupdater.html to check my SN , the SN is different from that shows on Power G5 ,so I think it's impossible to run Logic Pro 7 on current PC x86 version

2) Logic Express 7 , yes, it runs well , I think many people downlaod the Apple_Logic_Pro_7[1].0_or_7.1_crack to run "Logic Pro " , but I have to tell you , it is NOT "Pro" but " Express" though it show"Logic Pro 7" when you run it . It have no Full PDC , no EXS24(but it has EXSP24 which cannot stream sample directly from disk) , no Space Designer reverb and many other important function for a professinal musician or sound designer.... so if anyone here has the REAL PRO craker, please check those function I mentioned.

3) Bias Peak run well .

4) Some of the AU plug in cannot play in Logic Express , like ALTIVERB 4 and Korg Legacy.

5) I have usb sound card EMAGIC A2|6. it seems that the core audio driver workd well for me . but I didnot test my MOTU 828MK2 on PC x86

OK ,that all I test, hope it will help anyway....

hi jccool

Sorry to ask you again, you can check it out if it's Pro or Express version by checking reference-->audio-->general-->plug-in delay compensation , if you get "All" choose , so it's Pro version.

Thanks again!

Aduan

yes mine says ALL....so its pro version aduan

hi aduan..i have exsp24 and where is space designer reverb at is it a audio plugin?

Hi jccool

Sorry, yours is EXPRESS version, not PRO version.

In Pro version you should have EXS24(NOT EXSP24), ES2, EVD6 and many other great audio instruments , space designer is a high-end reverb plug-n in Pro version .

Sorry, I think Apple also update the Express version to get ALL plug-in delay compensation in version 7.1

• 3 weeks later...
I have Logic Pro 7 installed and running.Attached is a screenshot.I have enabled coreaudio via the AC 97 driver..It works perfectly .Obviously I would have to buy a compatible sound card if I wanted midi.

Hi clownberg

It sounds nice you have installed Logic Pro on your X86 system . are you sure yours is Logic Por ? not Express ? Do you have EXS24 in your audio instruments ? Do you have Space Designer in your effects ?

Thanks and looking forwards to your good news!

Hi clownberg

It sounds nice you have installed Logic Pro on your X86 system . are you sure yours is Logic Por ? not Express ? Do you have EXS24 in your audio instruments ? Do you have Space Designer in your effects ?

Thanks and looking forwards to your good news!

Me too, I'm very interested in this...

I installed Ableton Live 5.01 and Bias Peak 4 and they are running well.Attached are screenshots.

Hi clownberg, I know PEAK and Ableton Live can run well in X86 , but as you see,so many people are insterested in your Logic PRO , so would you please check your Logic Pro has EXS24 ES2 and Space Designer ? thanks!

I installed Ableton Live 5.01 and Bias Peak 4 and they are running well.Attached are screenshots.

I installed Peak 4 but the 4.0.3 updater couldn't locate it, I found I had to manually change the name of Peak in the Applications folder from 'Peak.app' to 'Peak (G4+).app'.

Plus this info: Instructions to install Lame plug-in are of no use in OSx86 (but works on a real Mac).

Finally, I have exactly the same problem with the XS Key so I can't run LP7. :(

Gonna try DP4 plus subsequent updates, plus all N.I. & Waves..

Anyone tried VPC yet? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
That last screenshot is clearly Logic Express, as it clearly shows EXSP, not the full blown EXS MK2 sampler. There is no current crack of Logic Pro, just a patch that makes it work like the Express version.

Patience my son, patience.

Do know the emagic guys always preferred Intel cpu's over Powerpc.

I know, those same guys now work for Mr (big)Jobs. AND their efforts are probably being focused (as we type), on perfecting the pro version, so wait and see. I'd be happy to use express after sitting on 5.5.1 for 3 years now...

Of course apple will release the big guns for the new chips, its simply a matter of time...

Bien sur!

• 2 weeks later...
Bump

Actually, I think most of us are waiting for the patches on the 10.4.3 installer DVD.

And I'm not really sure Logic Pro will work well till it gets universal binary release.

Bloody exciting if, like me, you've used 5.5.1 for 3 years.

o, and

Bumpty bump.

download this and follow txt instructions

[Violation of DMCA]

Hi I'm trying to make Logic Pro 7 work as well. While the crack above lets the program load, I cannot bounce my mixes. When I press the bounce button, it just crashes Logic. Has anyone had this problem or been able to fix it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi I'm trying to make Logic Pro 7 work as well. While the crack above lets the program load, I cannot bounce my mixes. When I press the bounce button, it just crashes Logic. Has anyone had this problem or been able to fix it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
there is NO crack 4 logic pro .. not for 4 years or so ..

unless you have the real deal.. there is only a express crack !

so did anybody tryed a node yet ? txs !