Xbox 360.

Wrenbird

18 posts in this topic

I really hate M$ right now. Here's why. Ok, so I got a 360 for christmas of 2006, and I really liked it. In December, it died with the infamous "red rings of death". I was chill, I knew they were good about replacing them. Well tonight, not 2 WEEKS after I got my replacement system, THIS ONE DIES. It went out the same way. :( And to think. All I wanted to do was to play some Call of Duty 4, maybe some Guitar Hero 3. But no.

By the way, if anyone wants to play me when I get my second replacement system, my gamertag is Private Donut25.

Heh yeah, free replacement is a good thing. I heard somewhere that the failure rate of the 360 consoles is >33% :(

They're also replacing my power supply this time(although it seemed to be functioning properly, and the light was green)

I too have had mine for a while. It's having some issues though, like the dvd drive wont open unless i punch it with a good force, and then sometimes when I turn it off the drive opens randomly.

whoa man, too bad

my one still alive since 18mon ago

at the first week of year I got 1ROD due some {censored} in hdd connector and things got better and normal again.

well, lucky as you can replace there because here in my country m$ doesn't offer technical support and assist for exchange died consoles.

• 3 weeks later...

so i got the new one from m$, seems to be much better. the strange thing is, it has exactly the same manufacture date but, it has a different serial #, it hasn't locked up (the other one locked up in the first 10 minutes), and seems to be producing much less heat. odd. :poster_spam:

I have 2 360's and I haven't had a single problem in 2 years of near constant play. My brother also got a launch box and except for a aging dvd drive, he hasn't had any problems.

Although I have several friends who have had to get theirs replaced. So sometimes you get a good one and other times, you get a lemon.

(too bad there are about a million lemons) :)

If you only like standard def.

I can't live with out HD.

Me either, but the most important for me is:

I cannot live with out the big franchises

It's catastrophic think about cannot playing re5, gta4, etc

got a xbox 360 halo 3 edition, better then the ugly white craps :) and plus its a special edition and it came with a plug and charge kit, never had any problems with it

the 3 year warranty is a god send

anybody wants to play some halo 3 or call of duty 4 add me on live

m82a1Snipa