MacBook Air

Numberzz

161 posts in this topic

More rumors of the MacBook Air are floating around, so here is what they say. According to Wired, the new laptop is supposed to be really thin, and shaped like a teardrop. Which means it is thicker at the top and thinner at the bottom, near the keyboard. The new laptop is supposed to use Apple's new scheme with aluminum & glass; silver on black. The new MacBook is expected to be without a CD/DVD drive, and possibly use solid-state storage. Think it's real? Tell us here.

20080115-jh7gxkatdhkrxngi265a5gxdtj.jpg

20080115-qxp3xy3pruqcaueu5th2dsps5s.jpg

Full Story

That looks pretty {censored} pimp. Although impossibly thin. Look at the bottom of the first picture. My nephew's finger is thicker than that. (He's 5).

And I still think MacBook Air is a {CENSORED} STUPID ASS name.

So to do anything that requires a CD/DVD drive, you now need to purchase a seperate, external drive?

No thanks, probably the worst mistake they could have done. I know I hardly use my own drives, but they are there for a reason still...

The bottom pic looks fake to me. The trackpad is not proportioned to the screen at all, and that actually looks like a membrane keyboard (they likes of which you'd expect on a $25 See'n'spell, not a real computer). I also don't see any seams for the hinges on the display.

While MacBook Air might be a real product, I don't think that bottom picture is of a MacBook Air (if it exists).

The bottom pic looks fake to me. The trackpad is not proportioned to the screen at all, and that actually looks like a membrane keyboard (they likes of which you'd expect on a $25 See'n'spell, not a real computer). I also don't see any seams for the hinges on the display.

While MacBook Air might be a real product, I don't think that bottom picture is of a MacBook Air (if it exists).

they're photoshopped, read the full story.

Sadly, we don’t have details on pricing, specs or availability. Expect reality to disagree with our photoshops.

Hm- I like how it says this story is posted on the 15th.

And macworld is on the 15th.

And this story with be proved a retarded last minute attempt on the 15th.

And seriously- "MacBookAir"???

-Guys at Apple-

"Hey! let's name this uh MacBook-..."

2nd guy- "Dude- guess what I'm breathing right now..."

"Air!....."

Hm- I like how it says this story is posted on the 15th.

And macworld is on the 15th.

And this story with be proved a retarded last minute attempt on the 15th.

And seriously- "MacBookAir"???

-Guys at Apple-

"Hey! let's name this uh MacBook-..."

2nd guy- "Dude- guess what I'm breathing right now..."

"Air!....."

Set your timezone, I live in California, which is GMT-8. So it's still a while off :)

My timezone is fine- PST 10:13 (California too)

but if you look on the home page of this website it says "Posted by Numberzz- January 15..."

: )

just an observation...

so horrifyingly wrong it makes me cry...

jk

but seriously:

post-122578-1200381907_thumb.jpg

I say fake. At least for the name MacBok Air. That could've been anyone with a customized Hackintosh.

Still, I the the ultra-thin notebook thing is VERY real. I just think it would be named Nano; since that name has become somewhat of a brand by itself.

FAKE FAKE FAKE.....Compare the two photos,,

1. The top photo has the keyboard indented - flat.

2. The bottom photo shows the keys raised - so if the lid was closed it would press on all the keys.

The top view and side view dont match.

airbook_side.jpg

-_-

FAKE FAKE FAKE.....Compare the two photos,,1. The top photo has the keyboard indented - flat.2. The bottom photo shows the keys raised - so if the lid was closed it would press on all the keys.The top view and side view dont match.
Remember that those are photoshopped images, the source couldn't leak any pictures of it, as wired said...