How to patch ISO with a new kext

5 posts in this topic

I have a workable ATI x200 express IDE driver (kext) that I would like to patch into the DVD install disk ISO. What would be the best way of doing this?

I have access to MAC and PC.

I think this may solve the waiting for root device on the ATI SouthBridge based laptops.

I think this is what they use but i don't know much about it, just saw some threads in here that mentioned it and just downloaded it, comes in mac windows or java, it's called ppfomatic

http://www.paradogs.com/pdx_ppf3.htm#macosx scroll up and down to see the other versions or down to find the button to click for download.

Hopefully this is what you are looking for, but if not read some of the threads in OS X86 instalation or in the Mac forum and you may find the specific manual instructions for doing that... or it may be in the wiki.

I think this is what they use but i don't know much about it, just saw some threads in here that mentioned it and just downloaded it, comes in mac windows or java, it's called ppfomatic

http://www.paradogs.com/pdx_ppf3.htm#macosx scroll up and down to see the other versions or down to find the button to click for download.

Hopefully this is what you are looking for, but if not read some of the threads in OS X86 instalation or in the Mac forum and you may find the specific manual instructions for doing that... or it may be in the wiki.

Find me on IRC or pm me in the forums and I can tell you how to do it.

I have a workable ATI x200 express IDE driver (kext) that I would like to patch into the DVD install disk ISO. What would be the best way of doing this?

I have access to MAC and PC.

I think this may solve the waiting for root device on the ATI SouthBridge based laptops.

i have atixpress200 mboard,can u send me this kext or kexts link,ty

• 2 weeks later...