Mac is OK, but... (was "Macs suck")

-.-

26 posts in this topic

I agree with the first post, it is stupid that you are nagged when you are not connected to the net and there isn't a simple way to just turn it off. I've never had this problem though, since I only use my computer at home and I have wifi. :thanks_speechbubble:

I disagree. I think this time around, WMP11 is better than iTunes especially in Windows.

Oh, and don't try to argue my opinion if you only used WMP11 for 5 minutes.

I'd agree that WMP11 is a good step foward, but I don't think it has caught up to iTunes yet. And I've used it for a lot longer than five minutes. I've had trouble getting it to share media with other computers in my network, it takes a long time to start playback of media, and the way you browse your media still isn't as good as in iTunes.

As for iLife, I love iTunes, iPhoto is the best tool to use for organizing and ediiting the pictures you take everyday. I still don't get why iMovie and iDVD haven't been combined into the same app, and maybe I never will. I don't really have any use for Garageband, but I know people that use it all the time and love it. As for the idea of iHTML: maybe expand iWeb to allow for editing the code of a web page? I'd love to see it happen :) The only pro app I use is Aperture, it does the job and does it right.