• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Gahca

Gahca

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
I have installed Leopard but I do not have sound. This is my biggest issue. I have a SigmaTel High Definition Audio CODEC:
vendor id: 8384
devision id: 76A0
subsystem id: 102801F2
revision id: 1002

Does anyone have the same specs as me and has solved the issue?

Also my network isn't working. I have a Intel PRO/Wireless 3945 ABG. I realize that no one has really figured out how to get this one working so my question now is, do I need to purchase a usb wireless stick compatable with mac that will pick up an internet connection?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Gahca

Gahca

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
Somone at least answer me and say "It doesn't work!" so I don't keep waiting...

mamunjoy

mamunjoy

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Somone at least answer me and say "It doesn't work!" so I don't keep waiting...

hi there...
google for azalia/ conxtant driver for mac osx and install it will give you 2:1 sound output, but no mic......

try to get belkin usb stick 802.1 g and diver from ralinktech.com will solve internet issue.

hope it helps

Gahca

Gahca

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
I think I found the Azalia Installer. I installed it and when I rebooted, I was able to move the volume up and down but I couldn't hear anything through my external or internal speakers. Did I get the wrong one or?

Milkee

Milkee

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I think I found the Azalia Installer. I installed it and when I rebooted, I was able to move the volume up and down but I couldn't hear anything through my external or internal speakers. Did I get the wrong one or?

NO. you didn't got wrong one...

that's normal function in beta version driver.

i don't know exactly what a sound-card you have, but i think (maybe) a sound driver doesn't support it's own functions properly.

someone will make a proper driver. you can do just waiting for....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy