• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

JustinC

JustinC

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Okay have Darwin x86 downloaded to my HDD, and I try to unpack the ISO, and all I get is an error saying that it's an invalid zip file.

I tried the download with no download managers, and I got it from here
http://www.opensourc...m/darwinsource/

niteice

niteice

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts
Um, you don't unpack it, you burn it as an image using any decent burning software.

theannointed

theannointed

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Okay have Darwin x86 downloaded to my HDD, and I try to unpack the ISO, and all I get is an error saying that it's an invalid zip file.

I tried the download with no download managers, and I got it from here
http://www.opensourc...m/darwinsource/

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought the same thing. Merely rename the file from darwinx86-801.iso.gz to darwinx86-801.iso. If you are using VM ware you can merely point to the ISO and it boots. If not burn it to disc. Do not unzip it with Winrar or else you just have a bunch of files.

nicearea

nicearea

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
ok i can't it to burn to a cd at all tryed renaming it,if i unpack it i get an iso but it locksup
nero anybody know what i can do it fix this i tryed downloading it again and get the same
thanx

nicearea

nicearea

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
i put darwin in my os-x drive and burned it with os-x worked great

joelogic

joelogic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:I'm a computer programmer in the USAF. I'm a trance DJ outside of work.

ok i can't it to burn to a cd at all tryed renaming it,if i unpack it i get an iso but it locksup
nero anybody know what i can do it fix this i tryed downloading it again and get the same
thanx

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

try mounting it with daemon tools, and then use the cd copy in nero to duplicate the "disc"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy