KALYWAY 10.5.1 DVD release (the official)

kaly

2,627 posts in this topic

• 1 year later...

I installed this version of OS X to my desktop. It's an older model desktop dual core AMD. I had no issues at all installing everything went perfect. I got into OS X and it asked me to set up a few things and then threw me to my desktop. After getting in I looked around to see if my wireless card got installed and I didn't find it installed so I got on my laptop and downloaded the RT73 drivers. I installed them to the OS X everything installed the UI loaded it asked me what network I wanted to connect to I choose my network put in my network key and it connected and even said my signal is great but it won't access the internet period. IT shows me on the network like everything is good but I can't do updates, I can't browse the net with firefox it won't do anything on the internet period. I checked the firewall to see if maybe it was turned on paranoid or something by default and it wasn't it was set to allow all incoming packets by default. I have no idea why my internet isn't working I need to see if my video, etc drivers show up in the updates so I can get my os all set up but I can't access the internet. Does anyone have any ideas for me to try?