Un hacking my PSP

Eric.C

10 posts in this topic

Anyone know how I can unhack it? I've got 2.53 M33-4 on it and I wanna upgrade to the latest firmware...

If I were you I would upgrade to 3.71 M33 [newest version]. Don't lose homebrew forever just because you want features already available on a hacked firmware! :P

Anyone know how I can unhack it? I've got 2.53 M33-4 on it and I wanna upgrade to the latest firmware...

I've hacked the PSP since I first had it........

Umm, I never heard of a 2.53 M33.....

It might be a OE fw...

Use the recovery function and go back to 1.50....

Then follow these instructions: http://www.stylemo.com/?p=109&cp=14

(Everything is included; in the guide incl teh files.....)

well..since hacked is better from most of you...then i guess i'll leave it hacked, anyone have any detailed instructions on how to install 3.71 M33? I bought this hacked, so I don't really know how to hack it...and will that firmware have proper javascript support? cuz digg.com/iphone wont work on the PSP

well..since hacked is better from most of you...then i guess i'll leave it hacked, anyone have any detailed instructions on how to install 3.71 M33? I bought this hacked, so I don't really know how to hack it...and will that firmware have proper javascript support? cuz digg.com/iphone wont work on the PSP

Wait, so are you saying you've got a hacked firmware and you've enever used homebrew?! :wacko:

That's the main reason you would want to have a "hacked" custom firmware, along with PS1 game support and themes. I don't think that DAX has augmented the browser any in his custom firmwares.

Lol 2.53 M33-4 doesnt exist. U mean 3.53 M33-4. Why to flash the NAND with official FW? Flash 3.71 M33-3, very stable kernel. If you have further questions contact me. I'm a PSP guru, i quit the scene, but now i offer repair and mod services here around. I'v modded looooooots of PSP's ;)

so...um...ya i meant 3.52...basically, I went to 3.71 M33, but javascript still didnt work, so I called sony and pretended I didnt hack my firware...they said i need to update 3.71 to 3.73...I did it and javascript is still equally broken, how do I go back to 3.71?