Porting team

cloud4058

55 posts in this topic

I think if we get a team of about 4 - 5 people who are good at figuring out all the problems with the game all working on 1 or 2 games at a time we will be more efficient so is any one interested in making a team with me and a few other people to just see how many games we can make work perfectly.

• 2 weeks later...

Steam worked for me with crossover downloaded the demo for blood rayne worked fine though if we did do crysis i would say it would take some tinkering in windows first not crossover but actual windows and i suppose it could be done ill give it a try in a little while

i will join that team! are we getting a sub-forum for talking to each other? and are we gonna upload those games with torrents? or just releasing info?

if we do that, we defenitely need a sub-forum!

(who wants to ask that? and who will join the team?)

• 2 weeks later...

@Everybody

Would like too join the Team aswell..

Have been working around with cider config´s for months now.. about 20-30 Games are working on my Harddrives..

Several Systems too work from Osx86 and real Macs..

Any Progress on which game too start on..

I got problems with Test Drive Unlimited, or Pro Evo 08.. that would be nice..

Hi dudes,

over friday night, i got BF2 to work well with MBP using GT oblivion's cider... i will be seeding it soon when i get back home from my gf's place... (PS: the graphics aint that bad at 800x600 with lowest settings)

One pertaining issue lies with mouse freezing when having LAN gameplay... This happens about once per 20min or so of LAN gameplay, and will last for about 30s....

Well, first time I've tried playing with cider, and Return to Castle Wolfenstein works a treat. Appears to be frame limited at 90FPS mind, but it *never* drops from that. 1280x1024, everything set to high, 256Mb 8600GT, latest beta 10.5.2 kext/OpenGL/NVinject.

Ok, I know that's probably quite an easy one, but yay for me! First time I've tried...

Using an Oblivion Cider set I found on TPB.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I'd love to help, but I'm afraid I don't really have the time. Still a high school student studying my ass off, I use my free time trying to get some games working on my MBP. I have some general know-how, and have tinkered with some similar stuff before. I could help every now and then I guess.