hd2400 + leopard

mosol

57 posts in this topic

Areos,

yes I have my laptop plugged into the Samsung TV, which has both DVI and VGA input connectors. :-)

IOReg means which file? Let me know the file name please.

For Natit, I used the good old Triakis 2400 2600 etc package.

Regards,

• 2 months later...

i got mine hd2400xt dev 0x94c1 working, but no luck on turning qe/ci on...resolution stucked on 1024x768, but it can be changed by editting boot.plist....i also tried to add my dev id to ati2000xt.kext but no luck as well.

still no eq/ci and my sys profiler says "no kext loaded".

any thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Guys,

I installed my 2400 Pro with the instructions in this thread and everything is working great.

It shows that everything is hardware accelerated. However, I have one issue.

For some reason, when the resolution is set at my screen's native resolution (1680x1050 @ 60Hz) I get wavy lines across the screen.

I can't change the refresh rate and I know my monitor is good (Dell 2007WFP S-IPS panel) because I use it with my other PC on a KVM. I've tried going straight through (sans KVM) with no success.

Any ideas?

My 2400 pro 94c3 works correctly with instructions of this topic (QE/CI OK, no DVI only VGA), only with 10.5.4, not with 10.5.5. Thanks.

My 2400 xt 94c1 don't works (multicolor dots screen).

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all

I am really frustrated with my HD 2400 XT, 1024 display only.

I have tested with some distributions, and methods but I have nothing, a 22'' and a 23'' monitor with the poor 1024 resolution.

In the notebook with the Intel GMA X3100 I can get notebook 1280 and external 22'' or 23'' monitors with their perfect resolution, it changes automatically and I can change position of external with "Displays options".

But the DELL Inspiron 530s HD 2400 XT is a mistery, and after read near to 100 forum pages and reinstall near to 8 times, I post this to find directly help, (I thought that I can resolve the problem and not disturb, but I can't).

My DELL specs are the following

OSX86 iDeneb 1,4 - 10.5.6, (I have tried with iDeneb 1.3, iPC 10.5.6, iATHKOS)

MacOSX in Partition Journaled HFS+

Intel® Core2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3 GHz

Start ROM MP31.88Z.006C.B05.0802291410 (Apple Inc.)

HL-DT-ST DVD+-RW GSA-H73N: ATAPI C108

ATI RADEON HD 2400 XT; ATI (0x1002) - 0x94c1 - 0x0000

I am making an Image disk now, because I am tired of reinstalling a setting up things than I can make work, but if I can't make ATI works, I think I will have to back to Windows, customers and work doesn't let me lost more time.

Please, anyone can help me.

Thanks all