• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Ayanami

Ayanami

How very.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
In the last week, I've seen two YouTube videos from NIN's YouTube page of studio footage, and now there's a pic on NIN.com entitled "Checking The Mix."

I loved the whole Year Zero thing, but my patience has left me.

The other musician I worship, Steven Wilson, has exhausted his output of the year. A new Porcupine Tree album, an new Porcupine Tree EP, new PT Fanclub, announcement of a PT reissue, a new Blackfield DVD, a new Continumm CD, and whatever else I forgot....

Reznor has been teasing us with the visual companion of Year Zero, which when announced was thought to come to life as a movie, was last heard of as a TV show being shopped around to networks.

Then we had the incredible Niggy Tardust, and my heart lept. Trent is free from a label, he has pumped out an album through internet only, and I can't wait until Year Zero Pt. 2.

Please hurry......

Special-K

Special-K

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,719 posts
  • Interests:Music, Art, and Movies
Haha, MBP.

vbetts

vbetts

InsanelyMac Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
My friend has met Trent Reznor...

Reznor called him fat. :)

mc_m00

mc_m00

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Donators
  • 6 posts
If you need something to tide you over, you could always download the new Saul Williams record he did- it's awesome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy