Newest Cider version from Gametap

cantstandable

60 posts in this topic

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys,

Would someone please be able to help me?

I am using the 2006 Macbook model (Intel Core Duo 2.0 GHz, GMA 950 Graphics Card). I realise its not the best for gaming, but that's what I have. I have followed the tips in the thread for getting Oblivion working and it's been surprisingly successful - at the lowest settings I get quite a good frame rate.

The problem is that only the character eyes, mouth and hair are drawn. I have attached some images to show you what i mean.

I have tried messing around with the config settings and the oblivion.ini settings but I can't seem to get them to work - does anybody have any idea why this is happening, and a possible fix for it?

1.tiff

2.tiff

3.tiff

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I've ripped apart Cider from the newest Gametap that was released on the 5th of December.

I've compiled a small list of the versions of Cider which I got from the version.txt under the Frameworks directory.

X3? - 000379

Battlefield 2124 - 000485

Myst Online - 000636

Heroes of Might and Magic V 1.5.1 - 000789

Old Gametap/Oblivion.app - 000823

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 Updated (000947)

New Gametap (5th of December) - 000983

Eve Online - 000993.45017

I've gotten Oblivion to work just fun under the 000983 version of Cider. I don't have any other games to test out yet but this version works perfectly.

I'm going to try Unreal Tournament 3 soon.

Oblivion/Gametap (000983)

So take this version and try it out on all of the games that gave you trouble with graphics or the mouse and post your updates/info.

We need to get a wiki going so it doesn't get cluttered and what not.

I downloaded it but then it just exits out......wat do i do plz tell me i really want to play the game

• 5 months later...
I've ripped apart Cider from the newest Gametap that was released on the 5th of December.

I've compiled a small list of the versions of Cider which I got from the version.txt under the Frameworks directory.

X3? - 000379

Battlefield 2124 - 000485

Myst Online - 000636

Heroes of Might and Magic V 1.5.1 - 000789

Old Gametap/Oblivion.app - 000823

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 Updated (000947)

New Gametap (5th of December) - 000983

Eve Online - 000993.45017

I've gotten Oblivion to work just fun under the 000983 version of Cider. I don't have any other games to test out yet but this version works perfectly.

I'm going to try Unreal Tournament 3 soon.

Oblivion/Gametap (000983)

So take this version and try it out on all of the games that gave you trouble with graphics or the mouse and post your updates/info.

We need to get a wiki going so it doesn't get cluttered and what not.

Yeah ok.

I have oblivion on a disc. and when i install it. (note i am using crossover games)

i get the cider thing all right then it says cannot find cd/dvd rom

why?

PLEASE rply

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...