Free Hot Nude Sex... or how we're going to restructure the forum.

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Ranger

Ranger

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
Mashugly, I think that sounds like an good order for the forum. And for the record, I think your vision for this site is right on the mark.

Keep up the great job.

Mr. Bond

Mr. Bond

The man with the golden gun.

• Retired
  • 881 posts
Hehe....that's why you run the site, and I don't Mash :D

That layout sounds good....the only thing I'm afraid of, is having too many forums. It might make it a bit hard to navigate. But other than that, it seems to be pretty spot on.

And 0uch!p0tat0: EFI discussion will take place under the TwinMac sub, I'm assuming. An offical EFI thread will probably crop up.

Mr. Bond

Mr. Bond

• Retired
  • 881 posts
True Takuro....I think Mash want's to try for some integration with the actual TwinMac site, though...

He could specify underneath it, in that little blurb, which group it pertains to. That is, Macintels trying to dual with Windows(EFI related, and whatnot), or Hackintoshes trying to dual with OSX/Windows.

xtraa

xtraa

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts
Hi,

I hope this is not off-topic, but I noticed three technical problems with the forum.
First is, that under Windows, if you click on "show all smileys" in Firefox, it gives you
a fullscreen, and when you go back, no edited message is cached.

Second is, that my safari is glitching very often. But really, i think I am sure that this
only happens in the forum.

And the search results in Safari as well as the "go" button next to "today" are
drifting right out of the window (bad explained, but I hope you understand what I
mean)

And the messages are not stored in "sent" and there is no "outgoing" PM.

I also think the search is hard to find, and it is not easy to access. So i would second
takuro on his suggestion.

Swad

Swad

Founder.

• Administrators
  • 3,709 posts
Lol - you're right, that was slightly off topic xtraa, but it's still good info. Thanks for letting us know. And yeah Takuro, I would probably have something like "Dual Booting - A TwinMac Forum" or something like that. I'll give that some thought.

Oh, and one other thing. While it seems like a lot of forums, it'll be virtually the same as the current number, just in different places an extra sub or two. Hopefully much easier to get around in. But I need your opinions before the end of the week when we actually do this!

Swad

Swad

Founder.

• Administrators
  • 3,709 posts
Bump (and double post - I know, but hey, I run this place :P), since we're going to do this this weekend! I need all your suggestions ASAP!

Edited by Mashugly, 26 January 2006 - 10:52 AM.

Muziekschuur

Muziekschuur

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Just visited another forum for OSX86. It would be great if you have a place where people can post where other resources can be found. Or when other resources are gone.

Muziekschuur

Mr. Bond

Mr. Bond

• Retired
  • 881 posts
Do you mean a sort of Link's forum?

If you mean resources, as in other sites, guides and files, the Wiki has pretty much all of this already. Besides, the Genius Bar is supposed to be the hub for all new users to the site, the place where they can easily get FAQ's and Tutorials, if I'm not mistaken.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy