Firefox and Camino - Flash and Java Working!

cantstandable

21 posts in this topic

I tried to install the flash plugin from the macromedia website. Bad idea, now every time i go to a webpage with flash it says that the plugin cannot be found. Any idea how to uninstall it?

works great!!! ;)

I don't know, I am VERY happy with the performance of DeerPark/Firefox. Flash works great, runs better then my 3.06 Ghz Winbloze box. I havent noticed any problems in scrolling. Only issue I still have is the Yahoo Photo Upload extension still does not work properly.

im not sure just activate the smooth mouse scrooling and see how slow it's ... and try to scroll with the mouse u have to scroll 2 times more under FFOX

Just did as you suggested and activated smooth scrolling....it is a TINY bit slower.

hum weirdo i fell like it's really slower and the disabled the mouse scroll use a lot more of mouse wheeling than under safari... anyway i have patched my safari with the aqua theme (like in ffox) i dont get the point of running ffox except for THE REAL google toolbar

i prefer the tabX button under safari

Camino is alot faster than FF for me ;-). Although when visiting certain website, Camino might act like a memory hog...

All around, Safari gives me the best performance. Too bad that some sites isn't compatible with it (not even my wordpress admin can display WYSIWYG editor on Safari).