The love of my life

apowerr

18 posts in this topic

So I met this girl who worked at starbucks, and I worked up the courage to ask her on a date after a couple of conversations at the register. She was a month older than me but I didn't really care, she was fun to be around. So we took a walk along the beach, and we kissed in the pale moonlight, a full moon, it was really romantic. We started really getting into it, and she slowly unzipped my jeans, she reaches inside and starts kissing her way down my chest, she finally gets all the way down, looks up at me with the most seductive eyes I've ever seen and says "No thanks, I had Reese's for breakfast" and I'm like "No way, you had candy for breakfast?" She replies, "Not candy! Reese's puffs cereal!" So she sliiiiides me a bowl. I crunch into it and WHAM! My mouth goes crazy! That smooth combo of peanut butter and chocolate-y taste attacking my taste buds! She zips my pants back up and says "And it's part of this complete breakfast!"

I thought it was real at first. But when you started talking about cereal I was like "Is be talking about a {censored} or something?" Then I realized you play WoW, and will therefore never recieve a {censored}. Nice try, dumbass.

OMG UR AVATAR IS B0RKED :o

Heh. Look at my custom title and THEN tell me about the avatar. :D

I had a "broken" sig image for a while, but then decided that a Portal reference >>>>>> fake broken images.

Apologies for doubting your trollishness, erei33. I shall not do so again.

So I met this girl who worked at starbucks, and I worked up the courage to ask her on a date after a couple of conversations at the register. She was a month older than me but I didn't really care, she was fun to be around. So we took a walk along the beach, and we kissed in the pale moonlight, a full moon, it was really romantic. We started really getting into it, and she slowly unzipped my jeans, she reaches inside and starts kissing her way down my chest, she finally gets all the way down, looks up at me with the most seductive eyes I've ever seen and says 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in bel Air'. So I whistled for a cab and when it came near the, License plate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror, If anything I could say that this cab was rare. But I thought naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight, And I yelled to the cabby yo, homes smell you later! I looked at my kingdom I was finally there, To sit on my throne as the prince of bel-air.