Please add any feature requests you have to this thread and I will update this post with them.
The next version will include:
- Bug fixes.
- Support for hardware backlight for NVidia and Intel graphics chipsets.
- Support for remapping keys not handled by the Windows default keyboard stack, such as eject buttons, and multimedia keys.
- Support for manually adding support for similar hardware by adding device ids (such as the new apple keyboards).
- Support for customizing and creating new simplified configuration dialogs such as the MacBook Keyboard settings dialog. Language specific support. This would allow users to add new support that can later be included in the official version.
- Support for different remappings for different keyboard.
- Plugin support for controlling custom hardware such as screen backlights and keyboard backlights.
- Mac OS X version.