sixtyforce 0.9.1

my1stmacisaHACK

11 posts in this topic

my1stmacisaHACK, I'm pretty sure that asking for cracks and serials is against the board rules.

And secondly, why don't you support the developer of that emulator? I've tried the trial once before and it worked beautifully. There's no reason not to support it. I can understand not supporting the titles on Windows which have enough buyers where a few cracks here and there shouldn't matter as much. But for the Mac developers, they need every bit of support they can get if they are to continue quality programming for the Mac users.

Ahh...I remember sixtyforce 0.8. The old days...ran great on my iMac G3. If you want to get full screen without paying, I remember there was a little hack where you modify the preferences file of sixtyforce and set the window size to your computers resolution. It was actually pretty easy and it works. I don't know if they patched this hole in 0.9.1 but it did work good on 0.8 and just snoop around in the .plist preferences file and you may see that place where you set the screen size.

Other than full screen, I don't know of any other paid features you can get without paying. I recommend just paying the money.

There is also this Freeware N64 emulator I found called True Reality for OS 8 or later, so if you want to run it on OS X you need Rosetta:

http://mac.softpedia.com/get/Games/TrueReality.shtml

If you want to get totally free emulation, run Windows on a virtual machine (Parallels anyone?) on Mac OS and then install Project64 on the Windows VM and start playing.

Hey pc wix, i was just wondering if you could tell me about that hack.... You see sixtyforce 0.8 is the only mac n64 emulator i can find that will allow me to actually play the game and save it and also let me use an xbox360 controller. However i dont have fullscreen. its not a huge deal but if there is a way to get it for free i'd rather that lol. I had a look but i cant seem to find the file or the part of the file you mean. I definetly have v0.8 (not sixtyforce's 0.8 because it's not actually 0.8 at all) but i need some help. it would be much appreciated. thanks....

I don't remember exactly but go into the Preferences folder and open the sixtyforce plist file with a text editor. Scroll along and there should be a width and height value (e.g. ???x???) Change the values to your desired resolution and save the preferences file and open sixtyforce.

Yeah no such luck pcwix,

Im not sure that i have a sixtyforce .plist folder or file in my preferences.nib folder. I only have .nib and .xib. And i thought i might just ask but do you know whhere i can get authentic sixtyforce version downloads. im trying to find v0.9.0b1 and on the actual sixtyforce sight this is actually v0.9.1 (although it says otherwise). either that or 0.8.5. Thanks for your troubles. :-)