ToH 10.5 + Brazil patch

tchow

8 posts in this topic

try to use Brazil patch the TOH 1.5. May be work. I use ToH patch not work. I change 100% work perfect. I try two version 10.5 (ToH & Brazil). ToH is better. But the patch script is not 100% work. I try two machine not working. Later I change Brail patch. Two machine working perfect. I also try to clean it to reinstall again. 100% work. But Brazil teach the user has some mistake.

1. setup two partition, One for Leopard, another is patch

Partition 1 - Leopard (MAC format)

Partition 2 - PATCHER (MAC format) - Brazil tell the user using FAT32. But use terminal can't mount FAT32

2. The user need has jump drive. save the patch in to jump drive. When setup harddisk partition and erase finish.

Use Disk Utility restore patch scrip into PATCHER directory.

3. Finish restore. Start to install HoT 10.5 into Leopard partition.

4. Finish install. Restart system again using ToH DVD. Goto Terminal.

cd /Volumes/PATCHER

./9a581-PostPatch.sh or ./9a581PostPatch.sh

remove powermanagment - Yes

reboot system - Yes

Brazil version missing a lot driver. ToH more.. So I like to install ToH.

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=71145#

Remark : Partition need 100% same of mine (Leopard & PATCHER). Carefull big and small character. If change may be not working

--------------------------------------------------------------------

2 computer is

1. Toshiba A105-4384 (working in Leopard)

wifi (intel not work) change to ar5424 (work)

sound card (out is ok. mic not work) change to USB sound card (work)

2. ECS core2duo mother board.

networking working. only sound not work.

ehh where are you from? lol. not trying to be disrespectful or anything, but i'm having some difficulties in trying to understand what you just said.

If anyone understands this better, can they please elaborate what he just said?

I'm only getting something about using the brazil patch on the ToH release???? something along those lines maybe? lol

ehh where are you from? lol. not trying to be disrespectful or anything, but i'm having some difficulties in trying to understand what you just said.

If anyone understands this better, can they please elaborate what he just said?

I'm only getting something about using the brazil patch on the ToH release???? something along those lines maybe? lol

I am from Hong Kong. Now in the USA. I am using brazil patch on the ToH release. 100% work. I use ToH patch to patch. don't work in my computer. Thanks

Where did you get a ToH patch? Will this help those people who get stuck in an infinite boot loop when initially trying to install OSX (During the Darwin loader section)? Can you provide a link to it?

Thanks.

I am not to use ToH patch. ToH patch make my two computer panic. I am use Brazil patch to patch ToH leopard...

The patch you can use google to seach. Brazil patch for Leopard 1.5. I don't know your computer using this patch working or non working... you can try. I did over 10 time. 100% working in my toshiba notebook and ECS 945GCT-M1 mother board