Fed up with GeForce 7900 solutions!

jephyb

3 posts in this topic

Hey all,

For the last 6 days, I have scoured the forums in search of a way to make my GeForce 7900 GS KO work with my ToH install of Leopard. I have an Intel e7650 Core 2 Duo on an ASUS P5W DH Deluxe board.

I have tried Natits, Titan, NVinject, and I can't seem to get the bugger to work! I've also tried adding my device ID into the Natit kexts with no such luck.

I was running JaS 10.4.8 and the "tiger" edition of NVInject and it recognized my card and worked great! Unfortunately once Leopard was installed I got the blue screen with the cursor only. I've tried fresh installs, installs over Tiger, installs on seperate partitions, but with no avail. If someone could help me out, point me in the right direction I would be very thankful!

Let me know if you need additional information.

ASUS P5W DH Deluxe

Intel e7650 @ 2.66 GHz

1GB DDR2 800 (more to come)

e-Geforce 7900 GS KO

500TB SATA

jephyb

Cool thanks, I'll give it a shot. I know when I reboot after PostPatching BM's install, I get the all blue screen, but can hear the intro music in the background... Anyone know what this could be caused from?

I heard people mentioning things about adding device IDs of my monitor or graphics card to kexts... Which kexts should I alter, and what text to I add in?

Thanks all...