InsanelyMac Widget

35 posts in this topic

Since you people all helped me out so much when i asked something, i'd like to give something back to the community. (Not sure were to post it)

Therefore I developed a simple widget that shows the latest forum posts on these forums! It is my first (and probably only one ever). Please post your suggestions and critics so I can add them to future versions of the widget. I don't have any place to host it so I will just add it as an attachment to the post and will update the post when I make a new version.

Good Luck,

Cupertino

InsanelyMac.com_Latest_Forum_Posts.zip

omg! This is not what it supposed to look like :) - Sabr, can you please provide me of high quality images and logo's? I just use te one on top of the forum and cropped it.

This is what it is supposed to be like, seems it does not transfer certain things. I will work on a better version tomorrow.

:D

post-126031-1194392411_thumb.png

omg! This is not what it supposed to look like :( - Sabr, can you please provide me of high quality images and logo's? I just use te one on top of the forum and cropped it.

This is what it is supposed to be like, seems it does not transfer certain things. I will work on a better version tomorrow.

:(

Strange... :(

I still get the same thing, after uninstalling and redownloading it...

weird.png

I have updated the widget:

1. It is now possible to refresh the feed

2. It is now possible to search the feed results

Things i want to add, preferably with some help from someone:

- Change the feed to: feed://feeds.feedburner.com/InsanelyMac and back to the forum

- Have the widget 'remember' the article length you set

- Link to the website

:(

post-126031-1194526309_thumb.png