Vertex texture unit in Geforce 7600GT

fazekaim

7 posts in this topic

Hello,

i have a Geforce 7600GT 256M using natit 0.02.

I would like to program GLSL and the Opengl Extension viewer says: "Max vertex texture image unit: 0"

The GLSL compiler says it too. :(

How can i use the normal capabilities of the video card? The 0 vertex image unit is impossible, it should be 16 at least.

(On my macbook, the intel integrated video chip has 16.)

Help please!

That is interesting, but I am wondering if you can just ignore the warning from the Opengl Extension viewer?

Have you tried runnng GLSL programs that work on your MacBook on your Hackintosh yet?

As you say "0 vertex image unit is impossible".

I tried, but the GLSL check the sytax then try to compile it, incuding checking the hardware capabilities, and it fails at this point, so i can't ignore it.

The Heroes5 runs, but i have no information if the mac port of the game uses shaders.

I deleted natit.kext then deleting the kext cache files, then repair permissions, and restart (i wanted to install nvinject but i was in hurry).

the system started normally, and my video card detected correctly, the opengl viewer print exactly the same output as before.

How could this happen?

then, i installed the nvinject 0.11 and permission operations, kext cache deleting, repairing permissions, restart and the result is the same.

i don't fully understand what's going on. How can i test wich kext is drive my card?

The nvinject is loaded, i checked in terminal.