USB ports

Not working:

Intel Pro 3945 a/b/g Wireless

HD AUDIO Soft Data Fax Modem with Smart CP

Wake from sleep

Not tested:

Intel Pro 100/VE Network Connection

SD card reader

External monitor connections (S-Video and VGA)

DVD Burning

Anybody tried this with 7600GO with 512mb?

http://nvinject.free.fr/files/Latest_NVinj...0.2.1_512Mb.zip

I installed Leo using Kalyway 10.5.1 dvd. Did not choose any drivers for gfx card. Then rebooted fine and low resolution desktop.

Downloaded and installed the file above. Rebooted and the desktop is there like it should be.

Hope this helps other with 7600 GO card with 512mb.

I've got a HP DV9060EA and I changed my wireless card to a Dell 1490 one. Wireless works fine as well. Had to patch the bios to get my laptop to accept the wireless card.

Anybody know how to get the battery indicator to show if the system is on power or running on battery?

BrumBrum74- thanks for the info! I originally did the install with the provided nvinject and it gave me high res but no QE - is your QE enabled by using those drivers instead? Also, did you get audio working? If so, how

I ask because we basically have the same laptop

Thanks!

Ahh! Thank you so much! After two years of this freaking experimenting and destroying my computer, I finally have a fully working mac :D Thanks!!

And just a quick question to anyone.. no big deal, but the HP dv line of laptops all have that scroll line on the right of the trackpad and I was just wondering if theres any way to make this work in mac? Just makes web browser a little easier --

Used this guide to get it working 10.5.2 update:

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=87170

Had to reinstall NVinect.kext to get proper resolution of my 7600 Go 512mb card.

Have not tried the gfx update yet.

Anybody here got Chess game working? Leopard crashed when I tried to open it.

Anybody got the webcam working yet?

I have a dv9230us.

How did you get it to boot without the disc in the drive? I have Windows Vista on my first physical drive and Leopard on my second one, but the only way I can get Leopard to boot is by taking out my first drive, and having the Leopard install DVD in the disc drive.

Kinda frustrating...

Well, I just installed Kalyway 10.5.1 here on my DV9200cto. Dual boot with Vista.To work, I installed Kalyway vanilla on mbr (I didn't managed GUID to work). Then, after everything installed and the system tells you to reboot, I went to Vista and used EasyBCD to add a OSX entry on the loader (choose generic OSX86). It worked like a charm here... no dvd need at all.

Another thing!

If you come across a blinking cursor with your HD led fully on, maybe you should format the osx partition again and use a name without spaces (eg: Mac_OSX)Worked here.

Don't forget to set the partition mode to MBR if you pretend to install mbr_efi

Hi!

Finally all works with Kalyway 10.5.2 update on my hpdv6137ea...

Only 1 "relevant" thing remain to be fixed:

The damn graphic Card!

I have a NVidia go 7400 the laptop monitor workls well but have no chanche to use the dual monitor...

Can anyone have a solution?

Thanks!

I have HP DV6315ca core 2 duo

searching for resolution to my new blue screen problem since updating to 10.5.1

working before update:

video (1280x800), VGA out (1440x900), S-Video to TV also working out of the box

audio with patch

battery with patch

HP remote out of the box

built-in web cam out of the box

USB

Firewire

Volume media buttons

Function buttons for screen brightness, video switching

wireless, patched or it is picked up by OS as built-in ethernet

Built-in ethernet works if wireless is patched

EFI V8 working, profiler FINALLY picks up my processor as core 2 duo, instead of core solo

no working:

audio line-in/out

card reader

PCI slot

all in all almost a perfect system, once I find the solution to my blue screen :)

Where'd you get the patch for the battery indicator?

DV6626us

Processor Brand:Intel Processor Class:Core 2 Duo Processor Processor Number:T5250 Processor Speed:1.5 GHz Front Side Bus:667 MHz Mobile Technology:Centrino L2 Cache Size:2 MB Memory Type:DDR2-SDRAM Installed Memory:1 GB Maximum Memory:2 GB Memory Slots Total:2 Memory Slots Available:0 Total Hard Drive Capacity:160 GB Drive Controllers:SATA-150 Rotational Speed:5400 RPM Optical Drives:LightScribe Double Layer DVD+/-RW SuperMulti Drive:

Additional Drives:LightScribe DL DVD SuperMulti Sound Support:Digital Audio (16-bit) Video Chipset Brand:Intel Video Chipset:Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) X3100 Total Available Graphics Memory (Vista):251 MB Resolution:1280 x 800 Screen Size:15.4 in Screen Type:Active Matrix LCD (TFT) Physical Aspect Ratio:16:10 (Widescreen)

Everything working

execept:

Audio Realtek ALC268

Wireless Intel 3945abg

For my Realtek ALC268, I used the installer here: http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?act...st&id=20138

The Intel Wireless isn't supported yet, but keep up on it here: http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=84072

Has anyone managed to get the line in/out working on an HP. I have everything working perfectly but my audio in/out, even the stupid webcam works but haven't been able to find a way to get external audio, only built-in speakers. Have to use external card whenever I want to record.running 10.5.1 EFI vanilla kernelFor anyone who hasn't seen it, it's pretty cool: system profiler reads model identifier as HP Pavilion dv6000 :D mine reported as core solo too until I installed EFI and Vanilla kernel. Now in about this Mac it shows as core 2 duo, and under system profiler it show 2 cores.

Have you checked the audio settings in System Preferences? When I got my audio working it was the opposite, only line-out, but I could change it to internal speakers through the Output tab in the Sound settings...

Is nVidia 8400m working? I need resolution 1280x800 is this possible?

Search for Nvinject- the latest version 33. But I'd update to 10.5.2 first, and run the Graphics Update first, because I've read people had to mess around with some things after the graphics update when they ran Nvinject beforehand. After I installed Nvinject after the 10.5.2 and Graphics Update, I couldn't boot properly, but I think it was because of my dual monitor. Either way, I fixed it by repairing permissions from the Disk Utility from my Kalyway install disc.

IAtkos v1.0i

works awesome but-

no wifi- going to use usb wifi :D

no webcam- who needs a webcam :D

no sound- this needs fixxing ;)

anybody know a fix for the sound?

HP DV6565us

2 GB RAM

1.5 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo T5250 dual-core processor

200 GB Serial ATA hard drive

8x LightScribe DVD-/+RW drive

WebCam

3 USB, 1 FireWire

1 VGA, 1 S-Video

expansion port 3 connector

ExpressCard 54/34

5-in-1 memory card reader

Quad-mode Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n)

10/100 Ethernet

Intel GMA X3100, 384 MB shared memory

windows Vista Home Premium (with Media Center capabilities)

I don't know the specifics of your audio for that system, but I run a dv6775us that has the Realtek ALC268 I mentioned above, so you could give that a shot.

~Beeve

I´ve noticed that the fan runs a bit loud on my HP DV9060EA. Anybody else experiencing the same?

I'm running a dv6775us and the fan does seem to run constantly. I've read posts of the same problem but I've never seen any successful fixes- haven't looked too hard yet though.

~Beeve

Update very smooth without any problem at all by follow the instruction from this thread.

mystep:

1. backup everything with timemachine.

2. run the Kalyway 10.5.2 Combo Update -

3. repair disk permission then restart -> restart takes longtime than usual

4. run kernal update

5 repair disk permission again ->manual restart >> restart normally now.

Done ! :censored2:

post-148643-1203062258_thumb.png

Update very smooth without any problem at all by follow the instruction from this thread.

mystep:

1. backup everything with timemachine.

2. run the Kalyway 10.5.2 Combo Update -

3. repair disk permission then restart -> restart takes longtime than usual

4. run kernal update

5 repair disk permission again ->manual restart >> restart normally now.

Done ! ;)

Same procedure...

Same results...

:(

And the Graphic Update???