• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Meatwagon

Meatwagon

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
Ok, so i have the zydas wireless driver, i installed the 10.4 driver and it seemed to go fine, when i plug in my wifi usb, The usb stick shows up but it doesnt find any routers. ANy ideas?

chelhydra

chelhydra

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Ok, so i have the zydas wireless driver, i installed the 10.4 driver and it seemed to go fine, when i plug in my wifi usb, The usb stick shows up but it doesnt find any routers. ANy ideas?

If you find the solution let us know, mine when i plug it in turns on and instantly off...

LedY

LedY

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
Same problem here on ZD1211. /var/log/system.log shows this:

Oct 26 19:24:38 leo-acpi [0x0-0xe00e].tw.com.zydas.80211.g[139]: Could not get ID for kernel control.
Oct 26 19:22:50 leo-acpi [0x0-0x1d01d].tw.com.zydas.80211.g[405]: : No such file or directory
Oct 26 19:32:34 leo-acpi [0x0-0xe00e].tw.com.zydas.80211.g[139]: 1193444781.487292: : No deviceInfo found
Oct 26 19:22:57 leo-acpi [0x0-0x1d01d].tw.com.zydas.80211.g[405]: application ShouldTerminate
Oct 26 19:22:57 leo-acpi [0x0-0x1d01d].tw.com.zydas.80211.g[405]: application WillTerminate

prototype_sx

prototype_sx

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
Same here. Anyone with any info?

rob tc

rob tc

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
im using zydas with a belkin usb stick - i got it to work after i installed the belkin 10.3 drivers off their website.

strange, but it worked. im using it now to post this message.

rb1n

rb1n

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Can you post the downloadlinks? thank

piska

piska

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
anyone have the drivers?? :_

Meatwagon

Meatwagon

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
someones gotta have it done by now??? or is it just the 3 of us who actually needs it?

CheeseCake

CheeseCake

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
YES. It works under Leopard.

http://forum.insanel...&...st&p=495122

macgirl

macgirl

Stargate's Pharaoh

• Retired
  • 7,615 posts
  • Interests:Techie gadgets
It works for me :)

Matt Frusciante

Matt Frusciante

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
hey it's not a big trouble,, you must install the utility and reboot with the usb pluged.. then te card will not worked... restar the pc witout the card. and when leopard stars conect it and it will be working..

sometimes the light of the card get always on, and the utility dont recognizes the card, or a near network,, so do the same restart wiothut the card and done. you have lan..

Good luck and not many KP in your way..

Matt

TheOrB

TheOrB

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Happy New Year! Meant to post this some time ago, before I joined forum-but now I can :blink:

The latest drivers for Zydas USB chipsets- lots of different brands- Gigafast, Staples Retail Plus, some Trendnet, etc. can always be found at:
Macwireless

Panther, Tiger and Leopard drivers. They also have drivers for PCI wireless, etc.

I'm posting this in a few Zydas threads- is there a central thread for driver software links?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy