It's finally here! The SnapShooter 1.5 Public Beta!
- The awesome new destination manager. Save your snapshots to a folder, an FTP server, or a .Mac server. Or all 3.
- The new border inspector. Look at how borders are put together.
- Over 30 bug fixes and tweaks.
- Universal Binary (Intel users may still experience issues with the built-in screen capture, as I haven't been able to test on one yet)
- CoreImage effects in some of the views
Check it out! You can download it here.
As this is a public beta, there will be bugs, but hopefully, this should fix many of the issues that people had with previous versions of the app. However, should you find any, please send an email to email@example.com, so that I can fix it. Smart Crash Reports will be coming in the next release.
Finally, this app will expire when SS 1.5 is released, or when I put out another public beta.
Thanks to everyone who helped make this release happen!
I personaly test here, and there are some few bugs thats already reported to him
He will fix the processor screengrab insue (cause overlay colors) and some other minor bugs on next rls.
but you can test download it from link provided on the quote.
Here is my desktop to show with snapshooter job
For make a border and export the things now in this beta, just grab a screen with apple+shift+3 keys and drag n drop the image on the custom border.
I amost forget, to get some borders you can visit this site: