That's it, I had it.

50 posts in this topic

Hmmm doesnt work with quick reply. Oh well I will stick with my ^^^^'s

Think we're going a little off topic there but thanks for agreeing. The more people thing this is lame the few will do it. I think it became a trend.

:thumbsup_anim:

That was my good laugh of the day.

:pirate2: It actually worked you know. I can't remember where it is but I was writing a post and had to write his name and I actually looked to double check if he had one z or two.

Anyway I'm glad to see all the commotion over. And I seriously hope there are no more "I'm Leaving" threads unless it's from staff members.

Yami doesn't have to be emo about it and 'Aye someone hates me. I'm gonna leave.' I don't care if he leaves. I just found him annoying about how he's all 'Oh I don't have any friends and my life is empty.' If he wanted then he'd actually do something about it.

nedlight is a {censored} whore, who doesn't have a life, and never will. he sits at home alll day at his computer trying to be a "1337" by think that he's "pwning n00bs" He is the n00b, and he is getting pwned by his own retard {censored}-ass stupid life

I actually don't think that I'm '1337' or that I'm 'pwning n00bs'. Matter of fact, I know I'm not. And I definitely don't sit at my computer all day. I'm on my computer for about an hour or 2 a day. Why? Cause I've got other things to do.

Well bedlight, you are truly a dumbass. First of all, my name is Numberzz. Second of all, you are more miserable than me or Yami will ever be. Now gp tp hell you {censored}. By the way, how do ypu know I have no life? Assuming makes an ass out of you.

Numberzz, you change it every so often that I just keep it at what I first saw it as, Numberz. I'm actually not miserable, at all. I don't think you actually have a problem with me though, we kinda straightened that out.

I'm bad because I didn't like somebody? You can't tell me that you people don't hate some people on this board. I know I'm not the only one here. You guys are all talking {censored} now just because I couldn't stand him? That's like me talking non-stop to you about someone you found annoying.

And I'm sorry you had to lose your 1337 status pcwiz. I'd be pretty mad myself.

"Insanely Hated Apparently"

C'mon. OK, its OK for you to hate someone but why publicize it? Why couldn't you take it up in private with him?

EDIT: Actually, why say it at all and hurt Yamis feelings? Why couldn't you keep it to yourself

Oh my god so many little girls in this forum.

I'm sorry but that's just incredibly arrogant. Seriously are you telling me you know so many people in this forum that you felt a thread dedicated to you leaving? I could understand if you're a staff member or someone like Rammjet who's invaluable but an everyday member like me?

haha sort of, but the break ones bug me more... cause i take breaks all the time..... you just kinda figure it out by me not posting for a couple days.... lol

& HAHAHHAH, an "every day member like you"

if you leave you get your own thread.... you contribute quite alot to this site :rolleyes:

but thats off topic.

but yeh... why does the nutbusting of one member cause another to leave.... who cares, theyre probably just preteens on the internet...... does it really matter?

&& Lmfao nice find fat{censored}cat

Wow...Yami has problems with more forums. The insults on Aqua Soft forums were just 2 words (retard and idiot). Nothing compared to the stuff from bedlight. But, you can't force anyone to stay so my final word Good Bye Yami and hope you come back.

Thanks Prawker :P

And I guess I'm not the only one that didn't like him.

And pcwiz, I did tell him in private. He publicized it by making this thread. He PM'd me, and I PM'd one back. He went all emo and made a thread. Why did I say it? Well he PM'd and asked what my deal was with him and I don't sugarcoat or anything like that. I tell people how it is, flat out. If I don't like you and you ask, I'll tell you. If I'm fine with you, I'll tell you that too.

Speaking of funny, do you see? I've been instated as an Administrator and a Guru so it means I have full control :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

P.S. Adminz and Modz pleez don't ban me for this with yoru adminz powerz. Its a harmless joke.

Yami doesn't have to be emo about it and 'Aye someone hates me. I'm gonna leave.' I don't care if he leaves. I just found him annoying about how he's all 'Oh I don't have any friends and my life is empty.'
If he's emotional then that's more of a reason to be sensitive and delicate in how your exchanges with him go. Now I'm not happy you can all see with the idea of this leaving thread. However when the guy comes on a forum and tells us he has no friends the last thing you should be doing is making him feel worse. Truly you have to be seriously messed up in the head to make someone life who's in that position more difficult and isolated than it already is.

Yeah I might get angry and say what I feel every now and again but I don't go out to hurt people when they're down. I wouldn't have even posted my objection to him making the leaving thread but there has to come a point when it has to stop and that's why I wrote it. Seriously I didn't read many of his posts but just looking at his thread named "I am lonely" was all I really needed. If you made such a persons life more tough you really should have a hard think of what type of person you are.

The only good thing I can say about you at the moment is that I love the sig. Remind me to get mine back out.

haha sort of, but the break ones bug me more... cause i take breaks all the time..... you just kinda figure it out by me not posting for a couple days.... lol
Yeah not too sure about that either. I personally don't think even staff need to create one although if they did I could understand. But everyday joe? You got to be kidding. Like we didn't have enough spam in this place. :rolleyes:

& HAHAHHAH, an "every day member like you"

if you leave you get your own thread.... you contribute quite alot to this site :rolleyes:

Na, I did mean 'me'. I'm a everyday member too and so I was trying to explain how if I left I don't see the need for me to create a "Love you all" thread, so why should anyone else? I don't try to elevate my importance more than it is, why do some other thing it's fine for them to do so?

Anyway the guys left everything that's needed to be said I'm sure had been said. Therefore this pointless thread should be closed now.

I read the I am lonely thread and I truely honestly do feel sorry for Yami Bakura. Its not his fault and don't make his life miserable.

Do you mean you Truly, not truely, want to make him feel better? We did kinda screw up there. :P

If he's emotional then that's more of a reason to be sensitive and delicate in how your exchanges with him go. Now I'm not happy you can all see with the idea of this leaving thread. However when the guy comes on a forum and tells us he has no friends the last thing you should be doing is making him feel worse. Truly you have to be seriously messed up in the head to make someone life who's in that position more difficult and isolated than it already is.

I read the 'I Am Lonely' thread. I even tryed to help. But I can't feel bad for him. We tryed to help him, and he didn't take any of our advice. I'm not gonna be sensitive and delicate towards that. And yes, I know I'm an {censored}.

"That's it, I had it."

I had your mom last night.

ahaha

The four or five threads were quite unecessary. he already had one all about himself. Also, he was given advice (like 7 pages of advice) and he never followed it. He just kept moping. So maybe bedlight and others were overly harsh, but what they were saying had a lot of truth.