An attempt at getting Conexant HD Audio working

daviddl

40 posts in this topic

Hello BugsBunny,

I never had any sound that coming out of my speaker in MacOS X. And I try every patch like everyone and I suppose like you ?

But excuse me, my english is not very good and I don't understand that : "be it out of your internal speakers or out of your headphone jack". Coud you precise that question ?

Thank's by advance.

Hello everybody,

I try Leo on my Toshiba P100-253 and it works. But I prefer Tiger...

On Leo there's a detection of my waikiki conexant audio chipset but it does not work on the control panel.

If this help, I can tell you what are the reference under Leo.

And i hope the day, where tiger is fully fonctionnal because I prefer Tiger over Windows.

Bye...

Hi,

Which BIOS version do you use?

Thanks,

Mik

Hi,

This is the v3.80 from toshiba support site.

This one works perfectly and silently under Windows XP.

Whitehorse

Tiger/Leopard?

What are the dev/ven id's of your ethernet adapter?

Any chances to get your IONetworking.kext?

would this apply to me?

These are my audio details:

SigmaTel STAC9200 @ Intel 82801GBM ICH7-M - High Definition Audio Controller [A-1] PCI

thank you for an answer!

cheers

P.S. Allthough the word "conexant" is nowhere there, i think i remember having to install it when reinstaling all my drivers...

For mentorek,

On Tiger : all work, except for Intel 3945 a/b/g and waikki Conexant audio (this topic).

For the ethernet adapter, have you look on my signature?

Because it's an Intel 10/100 VE and you just need to choose the patch when you install Jas 10.4.8 or Uphunk 10.4.9 v1.4.

What is your?

For the ethernet adapter, have you look on my signature?

Because it's an Intel 10/100 VE and you just need to choose the patch when you install Jas 10.4.8 or Uphunk 10.4.9 v1.4.

What is your?

Intel 1000. Whitehorse, without the patch for your 100, did you get a kernel panic on Mac OS startup? Or did, without the patch, your Mac OS boot uo to the Desktop, but your LAN simply didn't work?

Hi BugsBunny,

I tested tiger and the OS start without problem with no driver for my Intel 10/100VE. I install the driver after and it worked great.

But for Leo, I can't succeed to install it...It's not a problem for me because i prefer Tiger.

And always no luck for Waikiki Conexant Chip, it's too bad...

Can somebody had an idea for what to do. I want to help but i don't know where i can start ????

Bye..

• 4 weeks later...

hey guys,

Taruga needs our help! Please go here, dl the kext and follow the instructs in Taruga's posting.

The easiest is to print out his code so you only have to change some digits on the printout rather than having to write everything down ;)

The more feedback he gets from us, the more likely we will hear something approaching .. ;)

Cheers,

Bugs

• 2 months later...

I have Lenovo Y300 with Leopard 10.5.2 (Kalyway) I have Conexant HD Venice (ID 14F15045 from WindozXP) with AzaliaAudio.kext from Kalyway DVD. I got perfect sound from both internal speakers and Headphone jack , but no input devices detect. Leopard display my audio as build-in audio ID 17AA6666

I'm looking for any kext that make microphone to work.......

Hope this info help

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...