Torrents - No Leopard for you. Apple settles on 9A581 GM

MrDee

665 posts in this topic

At around 28% done or so, but the seeder is nowhere to be found. Checking with HexFiend/WinHex/etc would be pointless, as it is an encrypted image. Encrypted zeros don't look like zeros. I think it would be moderately funny if this was another empty image, simply due to the clever tactic :)

Yes he does, and that's unusual. When someone uploads a FAKE, they rarely stick around and post comments, change Azureus settings and keep us informed of that.

I have to say, it seems more and more legit. Even the file is a little smaller than the latest beta.

We'll see.

But the seeder sounds quite serious about his upload. Read his comments!

True, but I haven't seen an actual seeder on the torrent since last night. I've switched it to be trackerless only and still no dice. I guess someone in the swarm is connected to him. We'll see in about 2 days I guess ;)

I think it's real too, the uploader is sticking around and answering questions which is a positive sign, although I know it's entirely possible he's enjoying the fun when it turns out to be an empty file or a padded out version of the OSX 10.0 Public Beta....

2.3gb so far.....

Hey how did you find that?

Well, I'm searching for the real one for days now, so I found a lot of other informations. Not that I hadn't ordered it already, but I'm travelling a lot and had to order it to an address I won't be for some days.

Hey how did you find that?

Well, I'm searching for the real one for days now, so I found a lot of other informations. Not that I hadn't ordered it already, but I'm travelling a lot and had to order it to an address I won't be for some days.

sirdir, I guess that perhaps, you may be rubyonnails3000(the uploader on TPB).

sirdir, I guess that perhaps, you may be rubyonnails3000(the uploader on TPB).

Well, then you couldn't be wronger. Just wanted to help.

Actually I found the blog entry first, the torrent only later. I downloaded some megabytes of the 00 00 torrent myself, though.

(I'm sorry guys, I wished I hadn't to tell you this, but is a fake for sure. )

Generally those who experienced a fake file don`t use such a expression like you.

--------------

[edit] : sirdir, if you are not rubyonnails3000, I greatly apologize for my mistake.^^;

(I'm sorry guys, I wished I hadn't to tell you this, but is a fake for sure. )

Generally those who experienced a fake file don`t use such a expression like you.

Well, English is not my mother tongue and to be honest I don't like the way some native english (or american?) speakers are using this language. So I apologize if I was not abusive enough :P And of course the fact that I never tried to download tis fake torrent helped me keeping my anger relatively low.

[edit] : sirdir, if you are not rubyonnails3000, I greatly apologize for my mistake.^^;

You're welcome.

I think this is a great move by Apple.

I think it takes away some of the fun when the final is on the torrents. That way, just like the iPhone, we all get to experience the product together. (Even if the final is just more bug fixes...)

Cheap thrills, what a freak. I don't know how this can possibly be funny for this detrobits fellow, surely he can talk to a parrot or something to amuse himself.

I mean here are a bunch of mac enthusiasts albeit some not so keen on mac hardware salivating to get their hand on leopard going through intense bouts anxiety as the download slowly progresses to a climax, and what do they get for that rush of adrenalin, some cheapskate retard with nothing to do with his time. This person can't be more than 5 years old.