Posted 09 September 2010 - 09:59 PM
PS for Mac 2.0 beta build 61
Release date: 5/6/2010 Revision: 2.0 beta Build: 61 Filename: ProtectorSuite-2.0.61-beta.dmg File size: 6458279 bytes Platform(s): Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Target hardware: General/not specified Release note: PS for Mac 2.0 (beta)
New major features:
- online SW update checking
- sensor sharing among multiple processes
- support for Mac OS 10.6.x (aka Snow Leopard)
- guest user support (since Mac OS 10.5.x)
- English only (resources of other languages are stripped out)
- Application help and user guide are slightly outdated.
- When changing the login policy (options "Swipe OR password",
"Swipe only" or "Swipe AND password), the setting is not
refreshed immediately in case there is already some
authentication running at the same moment.
- The biometry is still active on background even if screensaver is
- A non-admin user has access to the Global settings in the
administrative application. However, any changes performed
by such a user have no effect.
- Some buttons on the login window may be in incorrect state
after wake-up from computer sleep. (E.g. they may be
displayed disabled when they should be active.)
Posted 05 December 2011 - 09:20 AM
Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:54 PM
I can't find on the site this program anymore.
Upek was acquired by Authentec in September 2010.
Authentec was acquired by Apple in July 2012.
Both Upek and Authentec websites are down.
Came across the last/latest Protector suite 2.0 beta version uploaded to OSX latitude site.
- macgirl likes this
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users