Leopard Gold Master in 5 days?

fordee

35 posts in this topic

I hope its not delayed. I get that feeling too. But my mind refuses to believe it...................I hope its not delayed again.

I think it will be launched no matter what. Even with a few bugs, which will be fixed in a update. AFAIK 10.0.0 was also very buggy, things evened out with the 10.2 launch.

Front page!

Appleinsider is reporting that Apple has finalized Leopard. It seems as though Apple has sent its training material to its support staff. Included in the materials was training on some of the operating system's most popular features and components, such as installation methods, Mail and Boot Camp. All signs have pointed to a release of Leopard during the week of Oct 22nd, and singling out Oct 26 for the official launch.

@MrDee : I dont mean {censored} as in a homosexual sense, just as a very simple abuse. Like stupid, etc. I dont care who worked on it, but the thing is Bill Gates looked stupid(or {censored}) holding the Gold Master. Steve Jobs doesnot look stupid(or {censored}) holding the box of Tiger.

I dont wanna start a flame war or anything, but that was just my Point Of View and what I remembered at the time.

Well your point of view is very, very wrong. Jobs looks like a retard with the product box compared to Gates. Gates looks more professional and modern with a disk in his hand, Jobs weird smile would scare the heck out of anyone. Look at the comparisons:

liger.jpg

Googoo gaga

xprtm.jpg

Yes! We did it, we have completed Windows XP!

Here is another one, but its too big to post in here, but again, its simple, conservative and not dorky like Jobs pic:

http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/images/...owsxprtm1_l.jpg

Anyway, lets move on, the code is what matters most. Lets hope Leopard is a successful release.

Yes, he just look retarded ...

Yup.

Front page news? Nice.. I guess that means GM and an October release after all..

But I'm Psychic, Right? (insert evil grin here.)

As I said in my first post, PLEASE give Apple the money they deserve..

After all the effort shown here to make 10.4.x run on a 'Hackintosh', how many people bought it?

(Ok ok, "But I don't own a mac yet.. but I'm gonna buy one real-soon-now")

In a nutshell - If you can't afford a 'Real' aka Apple-built Macintosh, at least go buy Leopard...

It's the least you could to to support Apple.. The 'OS' really is what makes a 'Mac' NOT a Windows Vista Machine...

-- Just my personal 2 Cents worth --

Fordee.

P.s. - glitchbit, I'm working on an answer re: your NTFS stuff.

Front page news? Nice.. I guess that means GM and an October release after all..

But I'm Psychic, Right? (insert evil grin here.)

As I said in my first post, PLEASE give Apple the money they deserve..

After all the effort shown here to make 10.4.x run on a 'Hackintosh', how many people bought it?

(Ok ok, "But I don't own a mac yet.. but I'm gonna buy one real-soon-now")

In a nutshell - If you can't afford a 'Real' aka Apple-built Macintosh, at least go buy Leopard...

It's the least you could to to support Apple.. The 'OS' really is what makes a 'Mac' NOT a Windows Vista Machine...

-- Just my personal 2 Cents worth --

Fordee.

P.s. - glitchbit, I'm working on an answer re: your NTFS stuff.

First they assrape you with a too expensive machine and then ask us to buy Leopard because it's the least we could do? :D You're funny.

Ever read how much problems the Macbook Pro has? (http://www.appledefects.com/wiki/index.php?title=MacBook_Pro And no, those are not exceptions, I know that from experience.)

But OT, it will go GM in one of these days if they want to make October. :D