Maxxuss Tuning for 10.4.3 8F1111/8F1111A

maxxuss

32 posts in this topic

thanks maxxuss....updated to v1.1 and no more problems at boot. Also got a few extra points in Xbench, especially in the interface test. Thanks!

erm, i have downloaded the V1.1 patch ...

may i kindly ask how do i go about installing the patch ???

how do i apply the patch to my os x 8f1111a iso image ???

???

thanks

Apply the patch to your ISO image???

You need an installed 10.4.3 build 8f1111 to install these patches on as you can read on Maxxuss' site:

"The installation is quite straight-forward: just double-click on the extracted packge icon. You can install both components, or skip one of them by clicking on the "Customize" button."

Apply the patch to your ISO image???

You need an installed 10.4.3 build 8f1111 to install these patches on as you can read on Maxxuss' site:

"The installation is quite straight-forward: just double-click on the extracted packge icon. You can install both components, or skip one of them by clicking on the "Customize" button."

well i have a big problem ...

it being that ... my 8f1111a dvd will boot into a blue screen with a functioning cursor ...

it wont do anything else ...

is there someway to solve this problem ???

thanks ...

Ok, that didn't seem to work. It boots normally, and I can move the mouse on the desktop, but nothing reacts to any type of mouse interaction, and it freezes, but that good old mouse still moves. I have the 1.1 patch. Here's the funny thing. I boot into safe mode, and then reboot into normal mode, and it works. I tried uninstalling the patch and there seems to be no coregraphics.original file! So does:

A: Anyone have a fix..... or

B: The Coregraphics.original file that I can have? (NM got it now.... )

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...