Posted 05 October 2007 - 04:09 PM
I'm trying to install final cut studio 2.
All requirements are there: QE/CI working, audio OK, quicktime 7.1.6, networkinterfaces OK, disk permissions OK,...
I did it on my laptop and I'm positive that I did everything exactly the same way.
Still, I get an error everytime "Please try installing again"
There had been no previous installs on this system (fresh osx install)
The specs of this PC: intel P4 3Ghz, ATI X600 PCIe (QE/CI running), Realtek audio OK, quicktime 7,1,6, OSX10.4.9 uphuck 1.4i
Are there any other things than the network interface edit that you need to pay attention to, before installing?
-edit- On the same system, final cut 5.1 installs without any trouble
Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:38 PM
Posted 21 May 2010 - 03:59 PM
Minimum Hardware Requirements
• A Macintosh computer with a PowerPC G4 (867 megahertz [MHz] or faster) or PowerPC G5 processor
• HD features require 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster single processor or dual processors (authoring HD DVDs requires a PowerPC G5 processor)
• 512 megabytes (MB) of random-access memory (RAM)
• HD features require 1 gigabyte (GB) of RAM or more (2 GB recommended)
• Display with at least 1024 x 768 resolution
• AGP (Accelerated Graphics Port) Quartz Extreme graphics card
• Motion requires the standard graphics card found in any Power Mac G5, any iMac G5, a 1.25 GHz or faster PowerBook G4, or a 1.25 GHz or faster flat-panel iMac. Any one of the following graphics cards is highly recommended:
• NVIDIA GeForce FX 6800 Ultra DDL or 6800 GT DDL (NV40)
• ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 (RV M11), ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (R350), or 9800 XT (R360)
• DVD drive
• Replication of DVD Studio Pro 4-authored DVDs requires a DLT drive
All of which I have the same or better but the installer can't figure it out. I'm trying with Final Cut 5, though, if that makes any difference.
At this point I wouldn't mind any version as long as it installs and doesn't crash.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users