my 1gen nano get sucked, help

6 posts in this topic

so my 1gen nano with 2Gb disk get sucked. it can boot und show a apple logo,then show me a image of 4 country language, then reboot.

when i connect my nano to XP-PC, and the itunes just won't launch aotumatically. ok, i do it manual, and my itunes can NOT identify which kind of ipod it is. it just tell there it has found a problem ipod and you must restore it with a ipod programm of vasion1.5, but my 1gen nano need 1.3.1vasion of restore programm.

and, after every about 2 minutes, my nano will reboot automatically, even it is connectted to the pc. and i switch to disk mode, yes it works fines, you can see a nike-logo and it will reboot as well, no exception.

how, please, how can i get my nano work fine!

ok, here it is.

i start my nano, and it shows me a apple logo, that's good. right?

and then, it doesnt get into the programm, where i can enjoy songs & fotos. however, it shows me a screen of 4 kinds languages, which tells me: use itunes to restore you ipod.

ok, i use itunes to restore it, but my windowsPC can not detect ipod. and itunes doesnt launch as the way it should be. that is to say, PC cant find you connect a ipod to the it.

ok then, i switch to disk-mode and disk-mode is good, then i connect my nano to PC and it still shows nothing, PC can not detect my nano either.

Well then, that's a toughy, I have no idea. Usually disk mode works. Try diagnostic mode and see if everything's good, then see if your computer reads it. If that doesn't help, try the iPodWizard forums. They're really helpful.