Almost GM my ass...

cringemaster

37 posts in this topic

I rebooted to find this was what my desktop and display looks like.

Picture_1.jpg

(The Mac Mini HD drive icon is cut in half horizontally)

Picture_3.jpg

Do I have to say it?

What you cant see in the pics is that the cursor is now an approximately 300x300 pixel box of static, and the upper left corner is what i had to click with. Even after a reboot safari still looks like this and my menubar is randomly flashing all of my menu items.

Running 9a559 on my intel mini.

I rebooted to find this was what my desktop and display looks like.

post-57675-1191543138_thumb.jpg

(The Mac Mini HD drive icon is cut in half horizontally)

Do I have to say it?

What you cant see in the pics is that the cursor is now an approximately 300x300 pixel box of static, and the upper left corner is what i had to click with. Even after a reboot safari still looks like this and my menubar is randomly flashing all of my menu items.

Running 9a559 on my intel mini.

Yeah, because none of those DOZENS of system add-ons that aren't Leopard ready have anything to do with it...

Jesus, this is like people who used to complain that the Mac OS crashed every 5 minutes - and had three or four rows of extensions...

i recommend a archive and install... if ur graphics is still fuxxed up, then its really a 9a559 problem.. if not, its one of ur 10,000 extra preferences thats fuxxing the system up badly.....

so far, u're the first isolated case of 9a559 graphics problem... i've been using mine for days and i can do gaming etc... alls well...

Well, I can't get ShapeShifter to even uninstall. I have tried deleting the preference in System Preferences and I have also deleted the file in the folder that they are stored. I have also reinstalled the application and that uninstalled it again. It just will not go away. It is really annoying! :P

Well, I can't get ShapeShifter to even uninstall. I have tried deleting the preference in System Preferences and I have also deleted the file in the folder that they are stored. I have also reinstalled the application and that uninstalled it again. It just will not go away. It is really annoying! :P

Open your ShapeShifter.dmg and Application Enhancer.dmg (ape) and select Uninstall

Then do a search and delete Cache, Preference and Application Support files (for ShapeShifter)

Then Restart (not log out)

n.b. if you cannot find the original .dmg(s) just DL a copy from Unsanity and use that :)

You must have modified it so much that you turned it into Vista :P

You might be best off doing an archive and install. And wait until some of those extensions become Leopard ready before you install them again if at all.

I still have no idea why people need all those extensions, in the end, they really end up doing nothing more than wasting resources and bloating your system (much like my tight lycra speedo's being bloated)

Wow.

That's all I gots to say.

Yeah, because none of those DOZENS of system add-ons that aren't Leopard ready have anything to do with it...

Jesus, this is like people who used to complain that the Mac OS crashed every 5 minutes - and had three or four rows of extensions...

*ding ding ding*

We have a winner.

Don't {censored} with your system, and it won't {censored} with you.

no offense, but you're a f'ing idiot. idiots like you are the reason companies/devs keep betas private and require NDAs to be signed. its not because they're trying to protect trade secrets, its to prevent the lemmings from talking {censored} about bugs in a unreleased product and worse yet installing stupid {censored} that would make Tiger f*up in the first place.