No replies to this topic

Andrmgic

Andrmgic

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
Guys,

I am selling my Apple TV unit, which has been well taken care of because I'm saving up money to buy a mac computer.

I upgraded the hdd on the unit from the stock 40gb drive to a 100gb drive (5400 rpm samsung spinpoint laptop hdd)

The unit is currently capable of mounting external usb storage and has a number of other plugins installed. There is no copyrighted material present on the drive, nor will there be at the time of sale.

The unit is a simple restore away from being at factory functionality (aside from the upgraded space).

Included in what I'm selling are the following items:

1x Apple TV unit w/ 100gb hdd
1x Apple Remote
1x Apple TV Power Cord
1x original Apple TV box
1x 2.5" external hdd enclosure (usb powered)
1x 40gb 2.5" laptop hdd (stock Apple TV hdd)

The unit was opened to upgrade the hdd, so be aware that Apple may not service it free of charge, if they service it at all.

I would like to see $275 shipped for the unit and the above items.

Seeing as the 40gb Apple TV sells for $299 new and the 160gb model sells for $399 new, I think this is a good deal, though I am willing to negotiate, particularly if you don't want the enclosure included.

I can take pictures upon request.

If you do not want the original hdd or the external enclosure, I can lower the price more.

I have positive feedback on under the name Robobandit at Cheapass Gamer, Heatware Feedback and Ebay Feedback.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2017 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy