Demonoid Shut down?

Prawker

82 posts in this topic

I'm just pissed cause I just got an invite there like two weeks ago and now blah!

and dainas, you dont have to be a jackass about it

Waaah Waaah, seriously. I'm just too used to watching everything but Mininova go up and down like the tide of the sea.

oh wait yeah that's cause mininova doesn't actually do anything itself...i mean mininova wouldnt be around if there weren't other places like demonoid to keep it afloat. So in a sense no it doesn't go down...but if places like demonoid, tpb, eztv, etc. went down you would probably be up in arms as well because you'd be wondering where all those torrents went. plus i feel like ppl who use mininova religiously are pretty impersonal torrenters...usually leechers...while demonoid actually has a sense of community.

We received a letter from a lawyer represeting the CRIA, they were threatening with legal action and We need to start blocking Canadian traffic because of this. If you reside in Canada, that is the reason you are being redirected to this message. Thanks for your understanding, and sorry for any inconvenience.

Never thought it would happend to Canadians .. Oh Well.

Oh wow crazy just checked out demonoids site and sure enough if you are in canada you are re-directed to a we are blocking you sorry page:

We received a letter from a lawyer represeting the CRIA, they were threatening with legal action and We need to start blocking Canadian traffic because of this. If you reside in Canada, that is the reason you are being redirected to this message. Thanks for your understanding, and sorry for any inconvenience.

crazy

BOLLOCKS, Im in Canada NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BOLLOCKS, Im in Canada NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

use a proxy :D

Nooooo!!

Method to access Demonoid OSx86 torrents even if you live in Canada

Even if you live in Canada, ISOHunt indexes Demonoid so go to ISOhunt.com and you can access most if not all of Demonoids OSx86 torrents, including XxX, Myzar, JaS, Tubgirl, Uphuck, etc.

You can also download OSx86 Demonoid torrents from Torrentz, www.torrentz.com

The only ISOs I haven't been able to find are:

Uphuck 1.4iR3 (R2 is there though)

MrRogers 10.4.10 (Who cares :D)

Kalyway 10.4.10 (Big hit)

kalyway leopard 9a527 you can download though!

ENJOY