HALO 3!

Soündless

14 posts in this topic

Holy{censored}yes.

I know people who're skipping school tomorrow to play this. Sad, but still...

I'll be playing it nonstop when I get home.

My next "big waits" are going to be for Guitar Hero 3 and Ace Combat 6. Maybe UT3 too.

Unreal Tournament III, Grand Theft Auto IV, Crysis, Halo 3, Assassin's Creed, and Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. What a beautiful fall.

Deeeee-layed:

Source

On August 2, 2007, Take-Two announced that Grand Theft Auto IV would miss its original release date of October 16, 2007 after all, and would be pushed back to their fiscal second quarter (February - April) of 2008. Their stated reason for the date change was "...due to additional development time required to complete the title."[1] In a later conference call with investors, Take-Two's Strauss Zelnick attributed the delay to "almost strictly technological problems... not problems, but challenges."[8]

Halo 3 is the best console FPS ever made. My live gamer tag is erei33 if you ever want to play ;)

hey guys throw me an invite on xbox live, my Gamertag is AOG316, i think its ok, i think its kinda lame with the new things they put in like grav lifts you can throw down anywhere, bubble shields, and the radar sramblers to name a few of them, it reminds a lot of Halo 1I downloaded it from Blackcats-Games.net and burned it before it even came out.....hey guys throw me an invite on xbox live, my Gamertag is AOG316, i think its ok, i think its kinda lame with the new things they put in like grav lifts you can throw down anywhere, bubble shields, and the radar sramblers to name a few of them, it reminds a lot of Halo 1

• 1 year later...