C'ya folks

35 posts in this topic

I'll keep it short and sweet - Insanely Mac is stealing my time and I want it back ;)

I think I am spending too much time on the forum, and it is eating into study time (perhaps social time :) ). So, for the benefit of my education, I'm going to take a break from the forum for a while.

Thanks for the good times :)

I'll keep it short and sweet - Insanely Mac is stealing my time and I want it back ;)

I think I am spending too much time on the forum, and it is eating into study time (perhaps social time :P ). So, for the benefit of my education, I'm going to take a break from the forum for a while.

That's a realy mature decision. I'm glad you taking time out because of study and not because you're not getting along with sabr. I know he can be a little too much some times. :P

You have to come back, then retire again, then come back and retire again. Then troll the forums. Colonel must be beaten :P.

Please please please don't even try and beat colonel. When you come back at least stay for more than a week so that colonel isn't beaten. I don't think you'd want to be known as the guy who quit for the 2nd time a few weeks after re-joining. Lucky no. 3?

And thanks for the great news. Will be missed. And I see you have passed that sword to numberz for now. Congrats numberz. :(

I'll keep it short and sweet - Insanely Mac is stealing my time and I want it back :)

I think I am spending too much time on the forum, and it is eating into study time (perhaps social time :blink: ). So, for the benefit of my education, I'm going to take a break from the forum for a while.

have fun :)