DMG for 9A559 (My ADC account isn't working)

Burton8219

26 posts in this topic

Hey guys. Would it be possible for someone to either host the DMG file or lend me their ADC info. My ADC account hasn't worked since WWDC and I need the newest build of Leopard. I'm stuck using 9A466 and I need to give in my input to Apple. If someone could PM me their info or the site you host the DMG on I would be very grateful and will not share the info with anyone, I sware on my life. I just need the newest build and thats it. After I download it you can change the password or do whatever you like. Please if you can do either of those options and then PM me I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance,

Burton

Hey guys. Would it be possible for someone to either host the DMG file or lend me their ADC info. My ADC account hasn't worked since WWDC and I need the newest build of Leopard. I'm stuck using 9A466 and I need to give in my input to Apple. If someone could PM me their info or the site you host the DMG on I would be very grateful and will not share the info with anyone, I sware on my life. I just need the newest build and thats it. After I download it you can change the password or do whatever you like. Please if you can do either of those options and then PM me I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance,

Burton

That's not gonna work here. If you're legit call Apple, like you have. If someone was gonna host the file then they would have done it by now. It sounded like you were trying to trick someone for their ADC info. Would you ever give away yours?

if someone really needed like i do then I would give it to them and just change the password. If said person changed my password I would just call apple and give them the CC info thats n the account and change the password through them. I would think that the people on this forum are respectful and would be appreciative of the generosity of the giver.

if someone really needed like i do then I would give it to them and just change the password. If said person changed my password I would just call apple and give them the CC info thats n the account and change the password through them. I would think that the people on this forum are respectful and would be appreciative of the generosity of the giver.

Can i have yours then? :D

Thanks in advance,

Burton

:hysterical:

You guys just jump to conclusions. I am legitimately a member of ADC. I am not asking for a hand out. I write for a tech newspaper in my town and am writing a review on each build. I'm just gonna keep annoying the {censored} out of Apple until this is fixed. Admin can close this thread.

You guys just jump to conclusions. I am legitimately a member of ADC. I am not asking for a hand out. I write for a tech newspaper in my town and am writing a review on each build. I'm just gonna keep annoying the {censored} out of Apple until this is fixed. Admin can close this thread.

Yeah you're not gonna find much help here. Best option is to continue talking with Apple.

That may be why your account isn't working - you signed an NDA which forbids you to talk about the builds.

I am a select member. And quark the NDA forbids that you cannot speak about specific apps or functions that ARE NOT KNOWN TO THE PUBLIC. If what you are saying is true then every person on this forum who downloaded through ADC would have their account revoked or suspended because everyone talks about the builds of Leopard.

Indeed they could and they know the risk of such action taking place when they enter into conversation about it. Your NDA forbids you from speaking about anything related to Leopard until it ships - if you are "reviewing" builds you are talking about bugs, performance, minor graphical tweaks, etc. The only thing you are legally allowed to "review" are the things revealed to the public in the 9a466 build and even then, Apple sent cease and desist letters to a number of companies for talking about the performance of the build with regards to those features (MacWorld and Wired being two rather prominent examples).

@Burton8219: hi, i'm in the same situation as you, but worse. I've lost my CC and I don't know the number. Apple asked me to send the an official statement from the bank and this will take at least 3 weeks.

Can you, please, PM me with your ADC account information to download the latest build and then I'll tell you when to change your password?

oh, seeing this comment of our friend on tpb, i understand that he didn't get through with apple either.

Burton8219 at 2007-09-25 21:01 CET:

IF HALF OF US STOPPED TRYING TO LEECH THIS THEN THE DOWNLOADS WOULD GO MUCH FASTER AND THERE WOULD BE MANY MORE SEEDERS TO HELP YOU GUYS OUT. STOP BEING SELFISH AND HAVE SOME PATIENCE. I HAVE ALREADY STOPPED MY TORRENT DOWNLOADER BECAUSE WHEN I GET BACK HOME IN 6 HOURS AND TRY AND DOWNLOAD IT AGAIN I WILL BE AT THE SAME PLACE AS YOU GUYS IN HALF AN HOUR. AND STOP BITCHING THAT YOU ARENT GETTING IT QUICK ENOUGH. THE ORIGINAL SEEDER IS AT SCHOOL AND CANT SEED. YOU GUYS ARE LUCKY THAT YOU ARE GETTING A BRAND NEW BUILD THREE DAYS AFTER IT CAME OUT. STOP BEING SELFISH WHEN HE GETS HOME FROM SCHOOL HE WILL CONTINUE TO SEED. THANK YOU.

i understand how he feels downloading illegal stuff.

I will tell you exactly why I downloaded that. I was on the phone with Apple all of the 23rd and they said that there was nothing they could do that it was working on their end and they wanted me to pay for another select membership. So screw them and i just downloaded 9a559 myself. I just was venting my anger, so i really dont care what you think of me, if you call me a hypocrit but I did what i thought was right... given the situation.

1st of all anterrabae, I never said that I write for a "reputable" newspaper. You are right, I am 17, not in my 30's. I'm still in High School looking to major in Journalism. I write for a local paper. Of course I don't write for the Times.

And quark you are right. I didn't call on the 23rd. It would be impossible because I was still celebrating the aftermath of Yom Kippur, which if you aren't Jewish, is the holiday after Rosh Hashanah which is the Jewish New Year. My grandparents are Orthodox Jewish and they like to celebrate after the holiday as well. I called on Monday. It was a simple mistake, no need to chew me out on it.

Also sigxcpu, I said screw it because my membership is almost up. I got my ADC account in November of last year. So technically I'm not losing that much money because Leopard was one of the main benefits of the ADC. I got my money out of it.

Hopefully this is my last post in this thread.

Thanks.