Leopard Software Update Client - 9A528d seeded !

hemiola

57 posts in this topic

numbers, the 2 softwares that didnt work are maxwell render and artlantis... they crash upon loading with loads of errors... i will install leopard 9a527 and update.. then try and install again tonight and post shots of the error... maybe u can help me see what is wrong with it.. lol..

ok, after a damn painful upgrade to leopard, it seems like u need to install the package called leopardSWU010.pkg and not the rest.. its in the same location, go find it.. the other packages will fail u miserably.. only that one works.. waiting for my spotlight to cache finish then i reboot to safe mode and install the updates..

edit: Maxwell render now works... (using version 1.5) but artlantis still crashes with the error as i placed below... memory management seems better and cpu usage definitely seems so much better.. now its well enough to be my main os.. great job apple!

post-14789-1190365053_thumb.jpg

well, i think at the rate they go now, GM is piece of cake.. its interesting to note that they are stuck at 9a527... there is a chance that this might be the FC and might become GM with some patches released within the next few weeks..

well, i think at the rate they go now, GM is piece of cake.. its interesting to note that they are stuck at 9a527... there is a chance that this might be the FC and might become GM with some patches released within the next few weeks..

There are no chances at all that 9A527 becomes GM. First, the bugs in it are really serious. Second, localizations are incomplete, visually unusable and crashy. This little update introduced more bugs to me and didn't fix any of the old ones...