Leopard Software Update Client - 9A528d seeded !

hemiola

57 posts in this topic

**This update includes a new version of Leopard Software Update. Please report any issues or bugs you encounter with this update.**

Ok, installing - let's see what happens after THIS update !Installed it - and WE HAVE UPDATED !!!

The 9A527 Seed Update is recommended for all users running Mac OS X Leopard 9A527. This update includes general fixes and is also being provided to test new features in Software Update.Please report any issues or bugs you encounter with this update.The 9A527/9A528 Seed Update is recommended for all users running Mac OS X Leopard 9A527 or 9A528. This update includes general fixes and is also being provided to test new features in Software Update. Please report any issues or bugs you encounter with this update.

Hmmm, has it always showed a serial number?

So far, so good ...

**This update includes a new version of Leopard Software Update. Please report any issues or bugs you encounter with this update.**

Ok, installing - let's see what happens after THIS update !Installed it - and WE HAVE UPDATED !!!

The 9A527 Seed Update is recommended for all users running Mac OS X Leopard 9A527. This update includes general fixes and is also being provided to test new features in Software Update.Please report any issues or bugs you encounter with this update.The 9A527/9A528 Seed Update is recommended for all users running Mac OS X Leopard 9A527 or 9A528. This update includes general fixes and is also being provided to test new features in Software Update. Please report any issues or bugs you encounter with this update.

Hmmm, has it always showed a serial number?

So far, so good ...

Yes, it has always showed the serial number and you probably shouldn't post it on the web :(

its gonna be chusok over here at korea... woot.. 5 days of holiday and i'm gonna whip out that 9a527 install dvd i left aside and try the new update.. hope my CAD softwares arent still broken.. if they are, that sucks big time, and leopard sucks big time.. LOL...

maybe i'll go lick that big pussy and coax it to work... hmm...

its gonna be chusok over here at korea... woot.. 5 days of holiday and i'm gonna whip out that 9a527 install dvd i left aside and try the new update.. hope my CAD softwares arent still broken.. if they are, that sucks big time, and leopard sucks big time.. LOL...

maybe i'll go lick that big pussy and coax it to work... hmm...

lol all the software that i have works, except for pixelmator(i cant get the dumb {censored} to save) but other than that its great. it seems a bit faster as well :P